Dth's hangar :>
[T] = tricking

[P] = parkour

[M] = madman

[SS] = self spar

bullshit
help
Attached Files
#[M] boom hitado.rpl (171.5 KB, 20 views)
#[T] festifud.rpl (252.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by DthNoctam; Nov 22, 2016 at 10:41 PM.
<godmoster2> vo mata o noc
<godmoster2> e faze 900 pedacinho de noc
hi

boom hitado

if u smoothened out that opener it honestly wouldn't be bad
the momentum in the opener was inconsistent, slow and you twitched your right knee in it but other than that it was ok

the lift was pretty neat
really great way to use the left knee at around 330, perfect amount of grip for the lift
i feel like you could have went into the last kick a little quicker, because when you grabbed it seemed as if your left pec stayed extended for a while, and that made the spin look kind of broken in a way
if you grabbed whilst contracting your elbow and wrist you could have potentially gone into the kick quicker, and it would have looked nicer and the spin would have been smoothened out

nice kick though, good boom

i might post in a few hours with a word on the other replays, good job on this one though
baha
ty for cnc

New tricking replay :D
after 2 months
Attached Files
#[T] To be.rpl (355.5 KB, 6 views)
The tricks looked like they probably could have been executed better with more flow, but i'm no expert so don't take my opinion too seriously. However from your first post to now you can obviously see the massive improvement. I like the last 100 or so frames from your transition in the air to you running that was done very nicely. Keep up the good work!

Ty :33

my first Self spar :D
Attached Files
#[SS] Mirror.rpl (601.3 KB, 13 views)
ayyyy ayay
Attached Files
#[TT] Sideswipe.rpl (129.1 KB, 3 views)