ES Recruitment Drive
you take a step forward and then go for the flash kick gives you faster momentum to finish the kick better.
Chack Me Out I make RPLS.
Oh okay.
I'll post my results.
-----
here's what I've got
Attached Files
Last edited by iKiller69; Aug 17, 2016 at 06:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yus exactly but it needs to look a lot smoother for it to even look gud so I recommend doing that when u get better your choice though
Originally Posted by ICEEMAN1 View Post
Hey killer ummm ik ur a beginner so I wont be too harsh but if u haven't before you try doing all these other moves master the following.
1st: Back Flip
2nd: Flash Kick
3rd: Cork
4th: Flash Kick In to a Cork
To help you further understand these moves check out this tricktionary thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=450187

hey, yeah you really don't need to "master" any moves before you learn to cork or whatever, learn what you want to learn at your own pace

the beginning of the run was fine, but the flip was really weird and bad angled and i'll tell you why

if u pause at 1390 you'll pretty much see the position you're about to flip from
i think you should have put your left foot down a little later, because if you put your foot down too early it turns into a step pretty much, where as if you put your foot down too late you just miss the ground and fall over. this was kind of closer to the step side, you didnt completely stop your forwards momentum which is when you flipped, you were still moving forwards. look at it this way, the less you move forwards from that swingthrough, the more of that momentum is applied to your jump instead.

as for your upper body, your torso should have been leaning further back. your abs are way too far forwards, your body should be leaning more backwards than forwards, whereas you can see your upper body is pretty much nearly at a 90 degree angle from your legs

also as a quick note you contracted your right knee a little early, at around frame 1410, you had a lot more time to let yourself fall further backwards.

the swingthrough wasn't a bad attempt

when swinging through, you want your arms to come up at roughly the same time as whichever leg you're swinging through. in this case for you it was your right. if you pause the replay at frame 1375 you'll see that your leg had nearly fully swung through before your arms were even infront of you, and at 1362 your leg was higher up than it should probably even reach before your arms were fully raised

you should have started tucking earlier. it took from frame 1360 until like frame 1320 before you started tucking properly, but this could have also been because you swung your leg through way too hard, and it locked it.
at frame 1322 your elbow is ghosting through your leg, and since tricking is more on the realism side of toribash replaymaking, it's best to avoid that (ghosting is when a joint/limb goes through itself, which im guessing u know isn't possible in real life unless the dude doing it is fucking weird)

you kinda started spinning ever so slightly in mid air, which is why when you came to land you weren't facing perfectly straight. this is mostly because of the way you controlled your chest and pecs whilst in mid air. because you kind of just held all when you were in mid air, you kind of just let all of your momentum do the work and didn't really move anything. if you move your chest and pecs (potentially shoulders) in a way that counters your momentum in mid air, although your landing won't be a lot straighter it'd vastly improve it.

i'll attach a replay (it's not the best example, sorry) where i took the same setup as you and tried to fix a few things i saw you were doing wrong in the swing through / flash kick itself

but yeah, honestly you don't have to learn to flash kick if you don't want to. if you're looking to learn to cork just try it out, i'd be willing to help you on it if you pmed me with a setup and had a problem with what to do next

gl!!!!
Attached Files
baha
I said those are good tricks to master which they are you can do many variations if you get the correct moves down perfectly. It might not have to be matered but it is a very gud thing to at least consider.
I reviewed what you gave me as tips but I still can't seem to get it. I guess I'll just practice until it comes.