Ranking
I'll give it a 8/10. Those rocks are a bit messy, but the map looks really good. I love that fire ball ;3
i tried it but, the results are, the final gap there, its too big well, good mod tho
i cant jump that huge gap
Attached Files
Wip Volcanic parkour.rpl (265.6 KB, 16 views)
Yeah, that gap is pretty big, but I think it's possible, anyways here is all I have so far.
Attached Files
Valcano parkour - Tedster789.rpl (944.0 KB, 16 views)
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
I'll give it a 8/10. Those rocks are a bit messy, but the map looks really good. I love that fire ball ;3

Thanks man ,
Even though messy was the aim :P, Trying to pull away from urban style modding! usually I am a neat freak and like symetrical things.

Originally Posted by ragerock90 View Post
i tried it but, the results are, the final gap there, its too big well, good mod tho
i cant jump that huge gap

You must have changed the mod file somehow, the map is not loading in your replay.

Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
Yeah, that gap is pretty big, but I think it's possible, anyways here is all I have so far.

Awesome Tedster, great replay, so controlled across the beams and stepping down,

I will be releasing an "easier version" with some changes to the central part of the map to give a few more options of traversal but that will be some weeks away yet.

The way I had it invisioned was aim for the left of the jump if you want to jump it, but it is designed to run along the right hand wall, or to use the wall to set up a bigger jump.

I believe in you all! you can beat the gaps! dont give up!.
Last edited by blun7y; Jun 12, 2015 at 09:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is what i have so far ;/ as you can see wip 9 is SO much better then wip 4 in wip 4 my steps were insanely to small slightly the same case for wip 9 but i think i did alright until the huge drop down lol.

rating 69/21 so pretty much FUCKING AMAZING
Attached Files
Blu_Parkour_Wip_9.rpl (203.2 KB, 10 views)
Blu_Parkour_Wip_4.rpl (424.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by UnknownPvP; Jun 12, 2015 at 10:03 AM.
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Originally Posted by UnknownPvP View Post
This is what i have so far ;/ as you can see wip 9 is SO much better then wip 4 in wip 4 my steps were insanely to small slightly the same case for wip 9 but i think i did alright until the huge drop down lol.

rating 69/21 so pretty much FUCKING AMAZING

Thankyou so much! ^_^

I think both the replays are great!
(I can only take 3 steps and then fall down the first crack!) I am in awe of how people are tackling that first section,

Awesome job .
there's a WIP.

P.s. your mods are awsome
i'm having so much fun doing them :3
keep up the great job!
Attached Files
gekiz bored_10!.rpl (501.2 KB, 13 views)
Originally Posted by gekiz00 View Post
there's a WIP.

P.s. your mods are awsome
i'm having so much fun doing them :3
keep up the great job!

Thankyou Gekiz,

awesome job on that run the jump looks promising.
look forward to seeing the rest of your replays mate ^_^
Last edited by blun7y; Jun 12, 2015 at 04:50 PM.
Also, forgot to say the mod is great! Been fun trying to finish it.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
Also, forgot to say the mod is great! Been fun trying to finish it.

Thanks man
Will be uploading an easier version in around an hour, keep your eyes peeled.

I will edit it in to first post beneath the original version so look for it there.