ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] Matarika TEMPLE SPAR
Here's a groovy Greek temple sparring map. Enjoy!
Take to the market and defeat your opponent

Attached Files
matarika_temple_fight.tbm (23.5 KB, 204 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Wow.
Great job on the temple,
I love that there's like different roofs that you can walk on and such.
9,5/10
awesome!! this is one of your best mods ive seen yet
well done you star :P
keep it up and make more sexy mods
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
It doesn't look very greek at all from what I know, the colors are all wrong and the design isn't in line with ancient greek stuff.

Another reoccuring thing that bothers me with your mods is how large and bold the objects are, that in combination with the nonexistant naturally scewed angles makes everything look very clumsy and not very realistic at all.

Your mods aren't really improving and you very rarely use up every availible object.
Start pushing yourself, this couldn't have taken more than 40 or something minutes to make.
Wow nice mod mata, 11/10
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
xlr84life, yep for me it does too
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Your mods aren't really improving and you very rarely use up every availible object. ~ Jisse

"you very rarely use up every availible object"

I used almost exactly to the max available object. I had a couple more i could use no more than like 3 or 4. I usually always use the max available objects in my recent mods as a matter of fact.

It doesn't look very greek at all from what I know, the colors are all wrong and the design isn't in line with ancient greek stuff. ~ Jisse

"the colors are all wrong"

Um? Spartans..who were very much "Greek" Had a primary color of red in their structures...I did research before i made it..
The whole set up i made up though, because i don't want to copy a set-up thats already made.

So if you take a look at the images below, i believe I'm close enough. I mean this is only a Toribash mod, not a History Project.

Hm? Similar Structure with this Spartan Building? Similar Colors. ^

Again, a red color is dominant in this structure. ^

SO what do you quite mean the structure and color aren't "in line with greek stuff"
And this took way more than 40 minutes btw xD
Last edited by matarika; Aug 31, 2015 at 03:58 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Incredible mod!
I support Jisse's Idea, but You did a great work
10/10

Actually pretty cool mod, but I didn't saw that photos.

A little bit hard you know
Last edited by Corredor; Aug 31, 2015 at 03:59 AM.
Running away...
but look at what i posted above.
Some stuff i agree with what he said, but the points i mentioned above i disagree.