Toribash
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-pelopo...tures-showcase

you got the picture from a video game render, its the third result when you google image, spartan buildings.

the mod looks more renaissance era to me.
Last edited by adam2332; Aug 31, 2015 at 06:07 AM.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
does it matter where the image is from? I was just showing an example of a spartan building? I wasn't claiming it to be my image.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I'm not sure to take your response seriously seeing as you use Legos and buildings from a completely different time and place as your best examples of why my opinion is invalid.
It doesn't really matter though, as you said this is Toribash and not history class.

Either way the colors are pretty batshit horrible (bright white in combination with oldish looking stone? did people of the past have spraypaint??) The red isn't even remotely close to the color rooftiles would have had so many years ago. Colors like red and purple were hard to produce back in the day due to lack of chemicals, making several tons of building material red would not be possible.

Simply looking at the the pics tell me you used about 70 objects, I'm likely missing out on a lot of hidden stuff, but I REALLY doubt you could hide almost 60 objects out of plain sight, and if you could it wouldn't affect gameplay at all.

Using 39 objects to make 13 (bad looking) pillars feels like such a waste, and same goes with a lot of other stuff in your mods. You end up copying and pasting the same object(s) onto several locations making everything you make boring.

Anyway, it doesn't look very well planned and feels like it wouldn't be too much fun to play.
Step your game up

Img

Btw I think that need to be fixed, maybe It's stupid but just saying..
Last edited by Corredor; Aug 31, 2015 at 04:52 PM.
Running away...
How much did you test the mod? The white parts seem way too thin. Ghosting through them and getting stuck will be real problem for anyone wanting to play this.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
as for testing. I jumped off the roof onto the white part, and i didn't ghost through so i didn't think it was an issue. I mean unless someone is going to like extend their foot straight through the white part.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
but look at what i posted above.
Some stuff i agree with what he said, but the points i mentioned above i disagree.

I agree with nothing Jisse says he talks total rubbish when he is on his menstrual cycle.

Great looking mod Mata, I really like the layout and the colours are nice.

If I had to point out one thing it would be the canopy of the stalls and how thin the objects are.... they look great, But with objects that thin you have a good chance of feet glitching through and getting stuck.

9.5/10 love your work as always.
- Blu -
Appreciation
Jesus you make AMAZING mods I can't thank you enough you're mods are like the only mods I dl XD. Keep it up you are amazing.