Ranking
10/10 like wushu with swords
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Thanks, but it's still not fun enough. But thanks to Sparky's feedback there's now a new version, with dismemberment! Gladius_x. I feel it's a lot more fun. The blade will dm any body part it hits with adequate force. Also made most body parts non-grabbable to prevent your sword hand from grabbing something it shouldn't.
Attached Files
Gladius_x.tbm (12.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Oct 2, 2015 at 08:31 AM.
I hate to do this but I had to make another version because I made a mistake with flags in gladius_x, causing body parts to be instagib. Gladius_xyz fixes that, and also makes the inner (instagib) blade a little smaller.
Attached Files
gladius_xyz.tbm (13.2 KB, 70 views)
This mod is awesome, seriously.

Really good job, Odlov.

Also: A few replays of me enjoying the mod with some friends.
Attached Files
07001.rpl (166.4 KB, 12 views)
07002.rpl (228.8 KB, 7 views)
07004.rpl (83.5 KB, 5 views)
08001.rpl (77.8 KB, 5 views)
08002.rpl (133.2 KB, 5 views)
Thanks Misz and iver glad you like it. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I found another mistake, and so I had to make another version...I know, I know. Turns out one of the shoulders lacked adjusted range of motion. I think either modmaker is ignoring some changes I make in it or I'm going insane. Either way, I fixed it manually in notepad... Gladius_xyzz:
Attached Files
gladius_xyzz.tbm (13.2 KB, 3 views)
New version! Gladius_battle. This is my favorite version. It fixes a couple things but more importantly it has the more realistic weight distribution, closer to one seen in mods like mmay.tbm or struggle2.tbm. So, for example, legs weigh twice as much as arms, head weighs more than your hands, etc. To me it feels much more natural. If you liked the previous versions, be sure to check this one out.
Attached Files
gladius_battle.tbm (14.3 KB, 11 views)