ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] My MMA mod (MMAy.tbm)

Screens

Distinguishing features:
  • Small hexagonal cage with floor that inflicts damage when bumped into with sufficient force.
  • More realistic weight distribution. Legs weigh twice as much as arms, head weighs more than your foot does, etc. Makes staying on your feet a lot easier.
  • More realistic-looking arms.
  • Ability to switch your hands to open-palm "grabby" state which can't grab but can be used to assist in movement, immobilizing your opponent, or just karate chopping his sorry ass.
  • Altered axis of elbows that makes protecting your head a bit easier.
  • Altered joint strengths. Wrists and shoulders are weaker; hips, abs, and ankles are stronger.
  • Slightly altered ranges of movement of certain joints, like in all my recent mods.
  • Substantially altered velocities of joints. Makes movements a lot more snappy.
  • Altered point system. Injuries (fracs, dms) hurt a lot more. Torso and neck hits hurt more, whereas forearm/leg hits hurt slightly less.

I'm releasing many additional variations of the mod. Standard MMAy has 20 tf, no dq and no damage threshold. Other versions have any combination of the following: 24 tf, timed dq and damage threshold. You can tell which version is which by their names.
Attached Files
MMAy.tbm (16.6 KB, 73 views)
MMAy_dq.tbm (16.6 KB, 7 views)
MMAy_thr.tbm (16.6 KB, 7 views)
MMAy_dq_thr.tbm (16.6 KB, 7 views)
MMAy_24.tbm (16.6 KB, 9 views)
MMAy_24_dq.tbm (16.6 KB, 7 views)
MMAy_24_thr.tbm (16.6 KB, 7 views)
MMAy_24_dq_thr.tbm (16.6 KB, 17 views)
Very nice, will try it out online later.

Will there be any damage if you bump hard into the wall?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
  • Ability to switch your hands to open-palm "grabby" state which can't grab but can be used to assist in movement, immobilizing your opponent, or just karate chopping his sorry ass.

#CREDIT2NEKO#CREDIT2NEKO#CREDIT2NEKO

In all seriousness this mod is another great one, arms look a bit derpy though. You should add different weight categories
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
eki27: Nope. First versions of this mod had walls that do damage, but it lagged the mod and caused other problems, like limbs getting stuck in them.

SweeYollo: It's closer to lenshu3ng than wushu or mushu.

Neko: You're right, totally slipped my mind to mention. But yeah, it was Neko who gave me the idea of grabby hands that don't grab
Kind of mods more people need to start making.

So when you hit the floor with enough floor it causes damage, does the same thing go for the cage?
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Kind of mods more people need to start making.

So when you hit the floor with enough floor it causes damage, does the same thing go for the cage?

Nope, cage doesn't hurt.