Ranking
Original Post
[ModPack][PoC] Oddkido Series
This is just a simple greykido edit. I moved the grey blocks up into the air and rotated/resized them. I also added blocks in the corner that can be moved around.

I realized there was a certain formula to getting the object to float. This is probably super common, but still XD for the newbies

-Gravity x Mass = Thrust
Thrust Frame = 1

In this, gravity is -30, and the mass of the objects is .5. Therefore, the thrust must be 15

This is a proof of concept mod, though it can be used for random stuff fi you really want it to be. You will see a lot more of this in the future ;P
The turn frames arent exactly like aikido, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Oddkido

Attached Files
PxL_oddkido.tbm (3.1 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Pixelate; Nov 27, 2016 at 08:37 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
Damn I really like the idea, also
-Gravity x Mass = Thrust
Thrust Frame = 1

Didn't know that, thanks, that formula might come in handy in the future
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I'm kind of a big greykido fan, so I really like it
Will try it ingame soon
I think you should add an alternative version in which the "pads" are circling the dojo, but still in the air. Would be great to prevent shovels.
Since my english is pretty bad, I tried to draw it

#VinylForESArtist

Oddkido Series - Anti Shovel
Suggested by Vinyl

This mod doesn't have moving blocks, however, this prevents people from shovelling. it also allows for some epic ninja moves

Oddkido_AntiShovel

-----

Just an update. The turn frames will randomly turn to 10, 1, 1, 1, 1 and repeat. Idk why it's doing that, but im trying to fix it up.
Attached Files
Oddkido_NoShovel.tbm (2.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Pixelate; Nov 27, 2016 at 09:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice!
im making a remake of this... you can reupload it as yours if you want just give me credit in the motd, also im still fiddling with the friction values but once this is done its gonna be alot different! (I havent uploaded this!)
I love this it's really cool!
-----
i forgot to move uke back :P
Attached Files
pixelatetorihezkfixwip1.tbm (4.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Hezk; Dec 4, 2016 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Originally Posted by hezkezljr View Post
im making a remake of this... you can reupload it as yours if you want just give me credit in the motd, also im still fiddling with the friction values but once this is done its gonna be alot different! (I havent uploaded this!)
I love this it's really cool!
-----
i forgot to move uke back :P

According to the rules you can upload it as long as people know I made the original first XD so its ok
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
shhh i dont want it under my name....
Honestly...
the tile helps gameplay but looks like an eyesore, i'd redo it but i have mods to make
btw this is completely my modification im talking about. not yours dont worry!
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU