Ranking
Original Post
Life Stories
YEP. Past, present, future. Go.

Sawp. My name's Tyler. When I was 3, my mom was tying my shoes and I put my hand on a lawn mower muffler. (Yeah... It sucked) I went to the hospital, etc, etc. Oh yeah, we live in a 2 story house. I've had 2 friends since Pre-K, the rest since 3rd grade-10th grade (Now). I used to have a friend that came over every other weekend and all we did was Pokemon and CoD. ALL DAY, ERRY DAY. (My childhood <3) Yeah, that was what I consider my childhood (7-13).

Next, Pokemon. Yes, this was, THE GAME. I booked over 600 hours in Emerald. I was easily a fanatic. All my and that friend did was trade pokemon, battle, etc. It was the best. Then as we became older, half of that went to CoD. (We still play together on PSN)

Pre-Teen-Teen years, I was in the advanced classes most of the time Acing everything since 3rd grade, then my grades started falling in 5th grade from lack of homework gradually getting worse until 8th grade where my grades PLUMMETED. My grades were pretty bad, barely pulling a passing grade out of math, being forced to repeat the subject. (Not grade)

Around this time I was considered "Emo" and hated my life. I'm past that, past the immaturity and caring about what people think about me.

By this point I had 1 gf in my life so far (Lol) and had never kissed anyone.

I ORIGINALLY STARTED TB SOMEWHERE AROUND THE END OF '09, BEGINNING OF '10. IT'S 2012 NOW AND I'M IN 10TH GRADE, DO THE MATH, I STARTED THE SUMMER OF WHATEVER YEAR THAT WAS.

9th graaddeeeee.

I started dating a Junior, my first kiss. :I

My grades were... Eh... All Honors but Math. Made a 100 on the math EOC though and got my license. Added people and cut people out from my life. It happens o:

Now... We're here.

I'm 16, have a car ('99 Mustang) I love my life. Have an amazing gf of 4 months (Sophomore) we love each other like crazy, and are NOT going to break up. (Don't even argue this, it's a long story) I'm making all A's, 100 in biology , taking all AP/H/Grade Higher classes next year along with a college class. (I'll only be a Junior ) I play Trumpet in the Marching Band, and plan on majoring in music in college and already have a few in mind. (I have a good enough GPA) I'm getting a real good job (Don't feel like putting the description) And have AMAZING friends.

Well... There it is guys.
My life from beginning to present. I'm so far happy with the outcome

Ok guys, your turn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I am human.
[story coming...]
Past, present, future.
My full name is Akmal nazir. When I was 4, my oldest brother passed away and when I was 6, my middle brother passed away. I was too low aged to know what actually happened etc and no one ever tells me how my brothers died. Anyways, when I grew up, I realized about the loss. We got shifted to islamabad. I started playing toribash in June 2010. I started feeling better here and life became awesome until my dad passed away when I was playing toribash a day, in October 2010. That was a shock and I was in state if coma for three days. I couldn't move or talk etc. Then things became worse when I lowered my grades, I failed in physics and maths. Things started to become better again later on when I passed with really good grades in final exams.

Well, that was my past. Now for present. My life right now is awesome. I play cricket, have a gf etc. I am in 10th grade and I have 100+ friends, from my old town and new city. I am a chill person, I easily make friends and hardly get in situation of fights.

I want to be a programmer. That was my interest from when I was a lolipop sucking kid. Right now I am doing computer science and hopefully, I will be in college in around april. If I become a programmer, I'll help in coding toribash etc. That will be so cool.

Anyways, that will be all.
Last edited by Hero; Feb 29, 2012 at 03:55 AM.
Oh, a great thread. I should tell you guys something, aswell.

My name is Kevin "insert emberassing last name here :[". When I was 2 years old, I moved from Russia to Germany. I couldn't understand what was going on in my life at that time. I would have enjoyed staying in Russian, however. My sister died a few years before I was born (so technically she isn't my sister). I only had to go to the elementary school for 3 years instead of 4. I just skipped the first class. My IQ was 121 at that time.
I made another psychological IQ test 2 years ago and now, my IQ is 123. I got into the academic high school in 2006 and I'm still here.

Currently, I'm in 9th grade and I'm, would you believe it, 14 years old. I have a big family, tho, 2 of my 8 uncles already died.

I have 2 brothers. One is called Denis and he's 26 years old. He is still studying but he is going to be an industrial engineer soon. He is going to go to America in June.
Now, I have a second brother. His name is Vitali (or just Vitalja in russian). He is 28 years old. So yeah, my brothers are pretty old.

My marks at school are pretty average at all. I have great talent for different languages though. I command 4 languages so far and I'm going to improve every single one. German, Russian, English and French. I'd like to become a translator when I'm older.

So, that's pretty much it.
Hmmm... Kevin a translator... That won't answer my Skype calls because he says his English sucks? Seems legit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My english still sucks. I still make many faults, as you can see in my posts.
It all started when I ate a bear...
the end.
gg.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
I know 6 different languages \/

Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German, English and Latin. My IQ was 128 when I was 8, I could read and spell when I was 4 years old. Sadly, I went to a sucky school where everyone was dumb, so they dragged me down to their level. My IQ has DEVOLVED since I was 8.

HNGHRHRHRRREFJDJSGEHYESJSDGIEJKODIUHNESMldfkamsd,v lfk

And this is my life story: http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/ju...all_around.swf
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
DB, you're lucky I like you and that that post was funny. But seriously guys, this wasn't meant to be a trolled thread. I expect you to post here with more maturity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE