Ranking
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
welcome spcr (lowkey still calling spcr forever)

Indeed welcome
I still take texture requests for usd
How to Win HOTM:

Be good at realism

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
How to Win HOTM:

Be good at realism

Honestly its not even that, they are using it as an event to try to bring back the art community by giving the prizes to lower level artists with not that good of art however its back firing because the good artists in the community are quitting because they're losing to inferior art.

For example the last HOTM was won by 2 subpar heads that no one thought would have one because they simply were not good head textures.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
The voting process was dumb, they prefered to pick non original heads rather some original heads. I sometimes think it's rigged.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
It's always going to be bias. This is an unprofessional community. Nobody gets paid, so nobody is under oath to do the right thing. And since this is life, people aren't going to be fair. This is how I feel about the situation.
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
It's always going to be bias. This is an unprofessional community. Nobody gets paid, so nobody is under oath to do the right thing. And since this is life, people aren't going to be fair. This is how I feel about the situation.

fucking unfair staff smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh