ES Recruitment Drive
oh god.

Well of course it is a known phenomenon... Don't tell me that you haven't seen a doctor yet about that; you can say you've been having this since 2014.
First time was in 2014, now it has returned the last couple of weeks
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Sleep paralysis happens , it doesnt harm you but im p sure doctors cant do anything about it
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Small please shut up.

Sleep paralysis harms you. Can't you read what he feels when it happens? I'm sure he doesn't want it to happen anymore. I have it from time to time since my father died and I experience it without any paranormal stuff and it's so creepy like the creepy dreams you have except this is reality which makes it creepier.

Doctors can do a lot about it and they understand it unlike you and me. If it can't be stopped completely (which I don't know if this is the case) then at least it can be controlled or reduced.

Shut your defeatist ass please.
No need to speak for me, habibi, or lash out at our buttbuddy for my sake. It feels bad when it's as often and intense as it has been the last weeks, but with the amounts of psychedelics I've digested, that kind of mind-subjugating fear is a familiar feeling. That, combined with a lot of lucid dreaming I've done, might even be the cause. It's been two nights of uninterrupted sleep now, so my inner calmness is reset and mental fatigue reduced. Maybe talking about it (here and IRL) helped somehow.
I probably wont see a doctor; I'd refuse any pill that affects my natural sleep (even if it messes around with me at times), and mere words ain't worth the price to go see one.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Hi hello there guis.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation