Toribash
Ay lovelies:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=472523

Just a friendly reminder to start figuring out with your clan what days and times are you available for the next clan league match.

It's [Alpha] vs. (Nitro)

Get hyped!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Ay lovelies:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=472523

Just a friendly reminder to start figuring out with your clan what days and times are you available for the next clan league match.

It's [Alpha] vs. (Nitro)

Get hyped!

:C I am not in the roster and can't play hype is impossibru :C
I hate all of you.
Hey guys I would first like to thank all the guys and gals who supported me with my new marriage and things and second hav come to discuss clan related activity. I think it would be a good idea if Nitro could plan a certain time to all get together in 1 server and just hav a cool little clan tournament if u will. This would make the clan bonds a lot better and everyone will get to know each other that much more (plus I bet its gonna be really fun xD)
Hello leaders have i been kicked i doubt it because no one p.m.ed me but the clan name wont show next to my name.Thanks if you can awnser me on this
Last edited by GlassLie; Aug 4, 2014 at 01:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post
:C I am not in the roster and can't play hype is impossibru :C

You can still hype up for your team! You may not be fighting us personally but your friends are.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by GlassLie View Post
Hello leaders have i been kicked i doubt it because no one p.m.ed me but the clan name wont show next to my name.Thanks if you can awnser me on this

Answer*

Originally Posted by Brutallegacy
Yeah you got kicked

Inactivity, skillz etc. Pretty much hyped about the c.l week 3, though I am atleast 7.30 hr behind most of you (i.e probably -5)
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Originally Posted by Eelectro View Post

Inactivity, skillz etc. Pretty much hyped about the c.l week 3, though I am atleast 7.30 hr behind most of you (i.e probably -5)

if you were kicked it is most likely because of inactivity or lack of skills, sorry but seeing you were a trial member, then put to member because we got rid of trial for a day, you did not meet our standards and got kicked....or you were not smart and wanted to see if the quit button gave you a warning of what you were doin before it let you leave. (I did it too lol, no need to feel stupid if you did. I tried it out too and there was no warning.....)
Last edited by Day; Aug 4, 2014 at 03:17 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
No I wasn't curious if that happened later clan Its been a nice time(even though I dont even know half of you guys)peace and I will always remember you.
Last edited by GlassLie; Aug 4, 2014 at 03:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
God fucking Damnit (full name of God, if u don't know) I got 2nd Dan. Black was fun.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy