Toribash
My WAPOW application
Hello fellow members and leaders of [WAPOW], this is my free form app to join this clan. Somethings that I have to bring to the clan is my loyalty, willingness to always do/get better, my skill, and my respect. My favorite mods are Mushu and Aikido based mods, I'm also decent at sparing. I play this game every day for hours on end this is my alt but I am making it my main my other account is a 4thdan black belt. As of forum posting I'm going to start very soon I'm just trying to settle down at the moment with this new main account. I check my pm's every day and respond to all of them that I can. Some skills I acquire is I'm good at martial arts (irl) I'm also quite good at basketball and drawing. As far as my age I'm 16 my birthday is march 7. My hobbies are art, basketball, music and skateboarding.
Thank you for checking out my app.
Much luv <33333
Sincerely, Ejji
read first post pls. below min belt denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
My ingame name: NatsuHappy.

My rank. 9th dan blackbelt.

My age: 17 years old.

What do you have to offer WAPOW? An active player that wants to have fun

What's you favorite mod? Wushu, and mushu.

How often do you play? Everyday

Do you post regularly in forums? Sometimes.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Check them everyday

Tell us about your Toribash experience. Been around for a couple of years now.

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other. What is discord i got skype?

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.

I like playing games my hobby would be video games and tennis. I'm currently 17 and my social group would be nice people who i can rely on who are not fake to me and like me for who i am. And people who like gaming ofcause

Lets have fun together
Born in darkness... Rising to beat the world... he is ภคtรย!
my name is jujuangel1 and i want to join the clan becuse i like the clan and i think the clan is good and im good at judo mushu aikido abd spar and boxshumushu and im 3dan black belt i have no friends in the wapow clan and is sad but i think evreybody has a chance to makefriends in a clan and when summer is over i go to school from 8:40pm to 3:00pm and thats it.
-----
and i do have skyep my name is juju castro
-----
and im on toribash evreyday im on fourm all time and what i have to offer for wapow is a good player and thats me
Last edited by jujuangel1; Jun 16, 2016 at 09:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
julian castro
both denied bad apps
Ayyy Lmao 1337 posts falmes. -Seth
Last edited by Seth; Jun 16, 2016 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Ayyy Lmao
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello! Im Fluxorious and i would like to join Wapow because i want to get more involved into the Game, meaning that i would like to participate in Clan-Based Events aswell as finding new buddys to play with.

I enjoy making Items, Textures and art for the Game! My favorite Mods are: Aikido/Quick aikido and greykido. I was practicing parkouring for quite a while now but i kinda gave up on it altough if i get accepted i would love beeing teached from someone good at parkouring!

Now for a bit of RL: Im a 15 year old Male that plays games, animates, draws and shoots in his freetime. As you can tell by now im a very artistic person.

Im checking in the Forums often but im not Posting very much recently. Im very active in IRC aswell so contacting me shouldnt be a problem.

My Toribash Career: i started out back in 2012/13 playing Toribash very badly with no Forum activity at all. I had no idea that a Forum even existed and no idea of the possibilities in the game which i therefore quit because i was bored.
Then, a few years later i saw the Steam release and picked it up again. I noticed all the players waering colors and Textures... I then knew you can customize Toris. I got told i can buy stuff in the Forum and as i saw the prices i was like,, fvck that! 99% p2win..." Then i got told of the Art Community and OOOOOOO... Thats where my Fun began. I decided to leave my Greenbelt and start a new Account where i will be Forum active and begin to make Textures for fun and tc! That continued for a long time, i slowly got my Name around and now im quite known. Recently i also joined the Itemforgers and enjoy making new Content too.

I hope you liked my Application, if there are any questions feel free to ask! Other than that i hope to get accepted and wish you all a good day!

*Cough* WAPOW! *Cough*
Last edited by Seth; Jun 18, 2016 at 09:27 AM. Reason: I got you :)
Fluxorious

in discussion. come to our Discord and find us ingame to get your chances up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
As you can tell by now im a very artistic person.

Cute, NYES~ for Fluxorious.
Last edited by Nikos; Jun 17, 2016 at 03:04 PM.
Application
Hi! My name is dominick and im a 9th dan black belt, i live in florida, USA
and i like to play sporst such as soccer and football. My age is 15 and my intentions to help WAPOW is that i can always help in wars and group tourneys
and my activity is almost every day of the week. I would do anything to get into WAPOW and i would die if i got in. My best mods are ABD and judo.

Please respond it would be the best and if you would think about taking a look at this it would make me very happy.