Toribash
OH OK BUT YOU HAVE BETTER VIEWING ANGLES AND I HAD TO MAKE A NEW PRESET TO MAKE MY MONITOR RUN AT 75Hz BUT ITS ACTUALLY 74Hz

pic

ITS PRETTY NICE OTHERWISE YEAH EXCEPT THE WITCHER 3 ONLY RUNS IN WINDOWED IF I HAVE MY 74Hz PRESET ON
alright guy
youre supposed to have 75hz at lower resolutions like 1280x1024 and 800x600 not at full 1080p if u do that you miiiight maybe damage your monitor but idk
8===D
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
mocro is a bully in league of legends

haha why do u say that xD
i was only trying to help u on how to play jarvan bot lane with wukong
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
you meta scum

it worked greatly thou
we won the game easily
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
are we doing clan league this year

With this ramshackle bunch? Haha, hahahahahahahaha!
you just be snapping at the e q, really just putting more pressure on than i needed!!

had me all rattled. we need to do it again but with no timer and you better relax your cheeks
blah
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
you just be snapping at the e q, really just putting more pressure on than i needed!!

had me all rattled. we need to do it again but with no timer and you better relax your cheeks

but u gotta him dem EQs!!!!
lol xD
-----
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
With this ramshackle bunch? Haha, hahahahahahahaha!

I can carry easily
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 10, 2018 at 03:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I can carry easily

It's CLAN league, not Clan + random people league
FIRED UP
e_e are u sure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]