ES Recruitment Drive
Hi my name is Bunx but my alt is eatpotatos and is 2nd dan I am 14 years of age and im looking for a good clan I play alot of ABD and ninjutsu and sorts of things like that I also spar usually every week and I sometimes trick and parkour. I usually don't post tho.
Denied.
1. Your Orange
2. Your in AOG
3. No
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Hello my name is deadlox300 And Of Course You Can see I'm a 2nd Dan And I'm Looking For a Good Clan that does a lot of wars i'm currently 15 I'm usually Active on this game

The mods I'm Good at Are Aikido Mushu And Also a Few Others. I Hope I can Be Apart of this Clan.
hi my name is 5lade im16 almost 17 im best at aikido mushu boxshu snd ABD i always am playing practice so im only black belt but i make most of my move and understand the physics of the game pretty well im on almost everyday im usually on around 6 to 10 my favorite mods are aikido and mushu i cant choose between the two i dont really know how well ill do in clan wars since ive never particepated in one in my past clan
Denied. Make a better app please.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
My name is Faxy im from Bulgaria (+2 GTM) i am black belt and my join data is 2012. Im more active in game. Around 4 hours a day and 1 hour in forum. My favorite mode is ABD (aikidobigdojo). I wanted to join in FC beacuse they makeing good wars, i really dont know a members but i think that clan is loyal and friendly.