Ranking
Oh wth, you made a smurf? K boost me to Plat buddy

Oh yeah I'm 2-2 in my Gold V series because my computer crashed in champ select :^)
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Oh wth, you made a smurf? K boost me to Plat buddy

Oh yeah I'm 2-2 in my Gold V series because my computer crashed in champ select :^)

In all reality, at the moment, you're probably better than me. But it is obvious that on my OTP, I'm better than my opponents. Still have a ton to learn though, especially the tougher matchups.

Add my new account.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
almost plat again in a few days, been grinding as of recent

bodhisattva: duo with anyone from this thread is a terrible, terrible idea if you want to win
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post

bodhisattva: duo with anyone from this thread is a terrible, terrible idea if you want to win

Tyzi added me and didn't even know who i was smh

</3
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
almost plat again in a few days, been grinding as of recent

I wouldnt say that, Bod and I have won a fair few of the games we've played together. We dont win all of them, but we bounce our fuck ups off of each other.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I wouldnt say that, Bod and I have won a fair few of the games we've played together. We dont win all of them, but we bounce our fuck ups off of each other.

Not to meaning to sound rude, but what rank are you again? Your goal as a duo shouldn't be to win a "few" games... especially in lower ranks

MrJingles: It's been a long time, sorry I LOVE you

EDIT:

z

Last edited by TyZi; Aug 13, 2017 at 09:38 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Im thrash and shen is currently the only champ I enjoy consistently

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

I play in EUNE but I play for fun and rarely play ranked if at all. Rn s1 in gold promos. Just achieved honor 4 today which most probably means that I'm a friendly player and don't flame. IGN: Glaciating Flame. Add me if you want to play sometime, but tell me that you're from Toribash after I accept.
I just sent my friend request but I also recently changed my summoner name to Chettar. I am no longer friesguybunchofnumbers. I have evolved from my 6 year old Club Penguin username.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
ooh honor 4, moving up in the world
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/