Toribash
1. Real Name: Damien

2. Age: 11.

3. Proof Of Fan: Damien T. (u might have to search for a bit)

4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: it says no starting fights in the forums

6. Previous Clans: None

7. Reasons For Leaving: none

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Fun? More Fun?.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: A Friend.

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:None Because Their all my favorite.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Okay At Backflips and i love tacos
1. Real Name: Jared Harper

2. Age: 11

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTj...a0LU8B3t3SEbyA I am subscribed to a lot of people but hopefully you can find your channel

5. Prove you have read the rules: I must be respectful to other members, do not start fights, don’t post anything unusual

6. Previous Clans: None

7. Reasons For Leaving: None

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Always help out I guess

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Youtube

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like the playlist of Mods you do

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Im very experienced, I always try to do my best, I want to help out your channel and and clan, and yea that’s about it.
1. Real Name: Alan Richardson

2. Age: 11

Gamertag: KillerIron

3. Proof Of Fan:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1D...b9TsmtvFGFSOQs There's my channel link.

4. Have you read the clan rules: yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: Just like all of the rules don't start fight with the clan, Don't cause drama against other members, don't act in a way that kills the clan or damages it. and I'm lazy to write all the rules

6. Previous Clans: this is my first clan if I get accepted

7. Reasons For Leaving: No reason

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Honesty, Fun, Being friendly and Terrible/Cringey jokes LOL

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Single and Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Looking up Toribash mods

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Toribash Mod spotlights, N++ and Gang beast

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I have no reason but that I love your content. Boring I know.

My Notes: I play violent games it's in my gaming blood that I have so don't worry that I'm 11. I'm American.
GMT: I have no clue
Proof Of Fan: I Subbed and watch you
Previous Clan:Ronin
Reason For Leaving:No reason They just kicked me out ;(
What Can You Bring To This Clan: .......a new friend :I
How did you hear about this chanel: I love Toribash and my friend said to go on Man On Fire
Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer cause its fun

Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPw...TY0u0upXQ_-Bog (Subbed To You)

Previous Clan(s): None

What Can You Bring To This Clan: I adapt to most fighting styles and am ready to try any range of techniques at any time.
1. Real Name: Call me fallen or fang but my real name is Brayden

2. Age: 13

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4m...cKyUdmk-NkR2qw

5. Prove you have read the rules: the last line is be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants

6. Previous Clans: Aot_FT, Chill, MN, Solo, and some more i think

7. Reasons For Leaving: bored, didnt care, ppl there were ****s ect

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Skillz M8 actually though i fell like i can help jack and the crew learn because who wants to watch noobs flop around for more than 10 mins for ad revenue xD

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: youtube

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: none

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: because i helped moses split the red sea :P (i can bring the clan up in ranks hopefully making it relavent again )
Name: Julian
Proof of fan: Find my comments in your Toribash Replays. I'm Julian Jet.
Read Clan Rules: Yes
Prove that I read rules: Do not start fights in the thread, And some i saw.
Previous Clans: Didn't join one.
Reasons for leaving: Once again, didn't join a clan.
What can you bring to this clan: Maybe some great moves and possibly tips.
How did you hear about the Channel: Youtube. I was searching How to run in toribash and i saw yours. I got addicted.
In own words, explain why we should accept you: I can try to be a great player, and possibly help others and something something.

I'll just leave this here and wait or i can pm it. I'd like to be an ally.
Proof Of FanYour YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) loquender7 (the spanish guy :P)
Reasons For Leaving:tired of people calling me a noob
What Can You Bring To This Clan: i can fight in tourneys but some bad ideas i make but fixed them and good fighting
-----
oh and Have you read the clan rules: Yes
-----
When ill leave my clan in 19 minutes :P
Last edited by gabriel801; Jan 25, 2018 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump