ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Yeah and the area in sweden is exactly like Ontario. So you know, we're essentially neighbours from across the world. think thats how it works, right?

Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Wtf lmao. That makes....so much sense lol

I mean that sounds logical enough to me, it really is freakishly similar tho
The weather, its perfect right now, can start having BBQ's and such near midnight with some bros yay
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
yeah it's been suuuper nice the last few days here aswell. Although it's supposed to rain for the next few days ((

Also got a Canadian Law test today. Wish me luck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Ok so I guess Sweden differs a bit there, because in april we have this really shitty weather. One day it's great with a lot of sun, the next day is snowing, you never know where the weather is going in april
we get that a bit sometimes. Not too bad this year. Absolutely kills the roads though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
now that the weather is warming up I realized my closet only has long sleeves in it

it is bbq weather though, so around suppertime my neighbourhood smells like burgers and steak which is nice
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I hear ya. But are ya ready for those little black flies?!
This is what we have talked about all year. Is canadas shit weather lol
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
going to rain for the rest of the week :(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):):(:):(:):(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
im so fucking excited......
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Ooooh yeah, and on Friday for school my class is helping out this organization who every year runs an eco workshop thing, and it's this Friday. i believe it's all out side so it's going to suuuuuck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]