Toribash
Ok, i think zenboy will now decide for the staff of the month and I think SPCR is the staff of the month =)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I sure wish I had known about this when I was new.

Nice thing you are doing, just not sure it's being made aware enough.
Finding alts is a difficult job since SMods and Admins are the only ones that are able to do it. That's why we need to be smart in each decision we take.

Also thank you, we try to do the best for the beginners
Last edited by Theory; May 1, 2016 at 12:49 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Thanks. 2WC actually stickied us but to go any bigger with advertisement would cost a big amount of TC unless the staff were to sponsor us with a free banner.

Also sorry about the staff of the month delay was busy still deciding.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
You are free to donate whatever you want. You can be added to the front page on the Special thanks section:.

If you are requesting a position for Beginner Giveaway staff well you need to send an app to Science or Zenboy. Take note that is just local thread moderation

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Sorry DrPepsis we will need to have you scanned by an Smod first since there was a guy with 3 accounts trying to apply lol.

And yes 90k would get a special thanks and would be much appreciated.

Also SotM still being decided. This is like HSquad all over again :3
-----
Despite spcr's amazing helpfulness in this thread, I announce April's Staff of the Month to be Sc1ence01 due to all the requests he filled. It was a close call and spcr you still did amazing as a staff member this month. Congratulations to Sc1ence01 and updating desc. Staff of the Month for May wil be decided on the first week of June. Thank you all for your help with this Giveaway. It has become one of Toribash's greatest.
Last edited by Merc; May 2, 2016 at 09:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Btw I am not flame, I can tell u all my other accounts:Bxnky:Reecepuffs:And Spikyy And I know, the 2 Bxnky and Spikyy was hacked by beatnotbox and he used my tc to put into a decapprize so she could get it and she hacked me the last times but I hacked to get a password blocker and now she cant get into it and no I am not Flame. Thanks for understanding.