ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Darkness shall grow! -Blackbelt + -
Hello fellow members of toribash, I geuss its time that I try to get some new active members for my clan, even though we have steady posters and in-game members.

The standards are as follows.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE BLACKBELT + IF YOU ARE A REGULAR FORUM PARTICIPANT, OR HAVE ONE OF THE LISTED SKILLS SUCH AS SP REPLAY MAKING, TEXTURING, OR GENERAL ART, ASWELL AS PROPER ENGLISH.

Must speak english very well, including grammar.
Must be good at one thing related to toribash somehow. (Replay making, Textures, Art in general)
Being blackbelt+ would help.
Must promise to be active in-game and in our forums.

If something is going on in real life or you are taking a break or something related to that, it is okay not to be active, but please bare with us.

To join, please post here with a nice paragraph to join, and myself and members will review your application and see if you are good enough to join.
\o/
Last edited by TheElement; Sep 30, 2009 at 12:52 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE BLACKBELT + IF YOU ARE A REGULAR FORUM PARTICIPANT, OR HAVE ONE OF THE LISTED SKILLS SUCH AS SP REPLAY MAKING, TEXTURING, OR GENERAL ART, ASWELL AS PROPER ENGLISH.

Must be blackbelt +.

Hmmmm...

Should that be fixed?
Must be good at one thing related to toribash somehow. (Replay making, Textures, Art in general)

This part is very important to us. We don't want some random player that has no clear skill or potential even if he's custom belt. If you are intrested, I suggest you take time making your presentation. Also, we will inspect your posting history to check the relevancy of your writing ; for instance, a negative point would be, replying to a replay:
"I liked it, it was funny"
That is bad. IF you are incapable of refraining from such posts, then don't waste your time.
Last edited by Muffindo; Sep 30, 2009 at 05:13 PM.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Hmmmm...

Should that be fixed?

Woops.

Made that look bad.

*fixing*

But yes, Muffindo has a very good point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Another thing that at least I don't enjoy is people who go off topic. We don't need any more of that in our clan. So please keep in mind when you post, make sure it has at least something to do with the thread. That also goes for saying "OFFTOPIC: I eat pickles"

We already know it's off topic, and making a warning that is is off topic doesn't make it ON topic. So don't do it.
Can i join?Im a blackbelt, and im pretty good at making replays. Here are a few to show you some of my skill. ;) Sorry about the low number of posts though, things were going on before but ive become more active on the forum, and i plan to stay that way.
Attached Files
Moon flip and torso punch.rpl (96.7 KB, 10 views)
A.A Uke vs Moon 1-Aikido.rpl (24.7 KB, 8 views)
Moons VS Mwah.rpl (106.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Moonscythe; Oct 14, 2009 at 04:25 AM.
"I once got in trouble for going to a bookstore and putting the bible in the fiction section.":3 [/FONT][/COLOR]
I like your SP replays, but the MP replays look as if you attempt to use some of the simpler tactics of the game; i.e. shoveling and running. I do think these can be non intentional, but an ingame test is definitely in order.

Plus, I'd like to see more forum activity, but that's just me.
Respawn in 10...