Ranking
Originally Posted by Swyne View Post
I find that the hair is very sharp and blocky.
In my opinion,that should be smoothed out.

It would also be interesting to make this head as sad as possible to make it a head that really gets to people.

Hey, that's what I was thinking about making it look very sad, thanks. I'll play around with the hair, but I quite like it since that's what I had in my mind from the start.

Originally Posted by HumPeR View Post
It doesn't look right when he's crying maybe try to add baggy eyes,or happy eyes like ^_^

And the skin color is a bit weird,but hey that's the thing about being an artist,you draw what you like.

As a rating 8/10

Looking forward to the final version.

I'll try different eyes, for the other eye I might do something really strange, not sure. Thanks for CnC.

Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Looking at the tear eye and the black beanie and everything, it looks like you're aiming for an emo head. If not, I don't know what you are aiming for.
You could make really big bangs, and cover one eye up.
The hair looks amazing, you are really good at that, and the beanie is very well detailed.
GJ so far.

Emo? That's not a type of head, for the last time. I like beanies, and like every normal human being, I cry from time to time, but I'm not an emo.
Thank you though, I'll take it into consideration.

Originally Posted by Lancelite View Post
The tears are too blue and not reflecting any of the skin color.

Mad evil smile? It's like "It's just a flesh wound"

Hat details ideas: http://tutorialfreakz.com/wp-content...es/Jeans_4.JPG

Thanks, I tried making it blue because otherwise you can't see it, but I'll mess around with it. Oh btw, I'm trying to make this as flawless as it can be, and I realy can't map that, especially at the top.
Tint is sex.
That's what I did before. xD
But how should I do that stitched part? it will be the black part at the bottom but I'd have to spend hours on it, and I seriously can't do that sort of shading, I want to keep it cartoon to a level cause if I make the hat so realistic, the hair will look stupid.
Tint is sex.
Don't shade and make realistic , I'm sorry for not typing clearly enough, I blame a lot of things.. anyway, Just do the flap and stitches, stitches are easy to make ,

http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/brush7/stitch/stitch.htm

Is that alright or should I make that coloured part of your eye (forgot the name) like human size? So it's big and a bit of it is not visible at the top?
Tint is sex.

Just inspiration, but don't follow image too much, I badly hate the eyebrows, eyes and all else except for the mouth. That is a fine mouth.
Yeah, it doesn't look right at all, but I'll consider using a mouth similar to that.
What do you think of the eye?
Tint is sex.
It looks out of place. Like it pops out too much from the skin, doesn't look like a part of the person more like a glued on feature.

Look how the eyes look like they belong where they are.
I'll move it and shade around it to make it look better, it's just there for now, while i'm working on it. Thanks for the CnC.
Last edited by Praeter; Aug 1, 2011 at 11:40 AM.
Tint is sex.