Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 3.9 beta 2
3.9 beta 1
This is ONLY the exe file. Put it into your current toribash directory to test.
https://cache.toribash.com/tb-3.9-beta2.zip

New beta features:
- png textures (try putting a head.png in your custom folder)
- chrome items (not released yet in the shop, admins can test it)
- flame browser - (ctrl-j)
- utils menu
- Real Time Raytracing (options in shaders)
- /shout message
- fixed clicking on hands
- v to toggle grips (l is not used anymore)

Post any bugs you find in this thread. When I can't find any more bugs I'll make it final.
Last edited by hampa; May 14, 2010 at 04:07 AM.
Having it be CTRL+L isn't really the best thing because everybody is used to it being just L.
You're changing it back right?

Also, once in a while I get the same replay bug as in Alpha 2.

And bio, are you using ray tracing or not because the colors change. EX. Hunter w/o raytracing looks like void and with it it looks dark green.
You gotta deactivate Ambient Occlusion if you don't have a nVidia. Also, you don't have to deactivate Ray tracing necessarily for seeing the texts if your PC is good enough.
Last edited by fightback; May 23, 2010 at 02:22 PM.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
Hey is the raytracing CPU or GPU based? wanted to know for #support helping purposes, cheers.
I need help instaling mine it keeps saying "This application has failed to start because SDL.dll was not found. Re-installing the application my fix this problem"

PLEASE HELP MEH....I need detailed steps. I can't get on toribash anymore becuse i messed it all up..

I need answers now..

No the only toribash folder i have is 3.9 and it does ["This application has failed to start because SDL.dll was not found. Re-installing the application my fix this problem"] THE INTIRE TIME I TRY TO DO IT
Last edited by marccod; May 24, 2010 at 02:48 AM.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Originally Posted by marccod View Post
I need help instaling mine it keeps saying "This application has failed to start because SDL.dll was not found. Re-installing the application my fix this problem"

PLEASE HELP MEH....I need detailed steps. I can't get on toribash anymore becuse i messed it all up..

I need answers now..

No the only toribash folder i have is 3.9 and it does ["This application has failed to start because SDL.dll was not found. Re-installing the application my fix this problem"] THE INTIRE TIME I TRY TO DO IT

Extract the .exe to an already existing Toribash folder (Toribash-3.88 or Toribash-3.86), overwriting the older one.
The .exe itself won't work all by itself.
Wow my laptop whit 225 mb graphic card can run the ray traycing wohoo but slow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]