ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Pandora] Kill Instinct Competiton

Goals:

This design competition requires you to make a scene of you decapitating Uke using a weapon(Sword, dagger, axe etc...). Pictures can be anything from hand-drawn pictures to Photshopped images. This is the first competition hosted by Clan [Pandora], so the goal won't be difficult.

Rules:

1- Maximum number of entries are 3. If you have posted your three entries, but wanted to post a fourth one, you must replace it with one of the three you already posted.

2- Respect other people's entries. Even if they were worse than yours.

3- Stealing will cause an immediate disqualification.

4- Be nice and have fun.

Prizes:

Prizes will be 50k for the 1st place 25k for 2nd place. Prizes are sponsored by Clan [Pandora]'s bank (Thanks to Loje).

Side Notes:

We decided to set up an entry fee of only 500 tc. Yes, I know this might be too much but you guys have to understand that we put a lot of effort into the prizes. Generally, your entry won't be counted in if you didn't send the entry fee over to me. Also, I would like to acknowledge you that the deadline for this competition is at December 16. You got a lot of time to work on your designs. If I missed anything out, please inform me about it here. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by MYI; Dec 9, 2009 at 01:53 PM.
My first entry, I may make another later.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Breaking throu a hole in the rules. The rules didn't say anything about your TORIBASH self decapitating Uke. So this is my Cyanide and Happiness self (totally self-made, and no.. I do not use silly character creators on the webz, they are for nubz <3), maniac me on Ukes shoulders holding his head in the air.

Sending the 500 tc as I post this

Ok guys, deadline's up. But apparently we didn't get a lot of entries. So we might add an extra week to the competition. Stay tuned for more info.

Edit: So, yes, I decided to add an extra week will be added. Good luck guys.
Last edited by MYI; Dec 9, 2009 at 01:52 PM.
Go on and hurry up lads! you only got one week left.

atleast its worth a try
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Oh shit. I forgot this thread. Sorry.

Yeah I gota make me an entrie in the next few days.

What I ment to say was: If you cant pay, send me what U want to submit. If I like it (and I probly will) Ill send you 500tc so you can enter. If you dont win you dont need to pay me back.
[o]
wait for me! i'm almost done
edit: here is my entry
Last edited by azir; Dec 12, 2009 at 03:36 PM.
I must say that this picture does not involve you decapitating (past, present or future) uke, there is a texturefilled Toribash character there and a TORI. But I wouldn't know, I'm not one to judge if something is "legal" or not.