ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Things that you never forget.
Tell me about stuff you'll never ever forget during your TB experience! I thought this would be pretty fun and I'm curious like that :P.

Ok, I'll start with two:

- I'll never forget when I was the youngest member in HUNG and were having an inclan gathering with AMB, slipanc, Donmartin, Visnus. It was just a really chilled back in-clan tourney with awesome conversations. I'll never forget that AMB had to go very soon from that gathering to have some online date, but our match was close and I actually beat him! and then said "only did that so you can go on your date" or something along those lines.

- I'll never forget the gathering we had on irc when fl0w was born and how happy I was that you guys liked my suggestion. :P. It also was pretty fun since I felt we were united as ever in that time.
Your messed up world enthrills me
I'll never forget when I became a GK, then GM.
I'll never forget when I lost in World Championship 2011 finals 4-5, my hands were shaking as hell.
I'll never forget when I won WC12.
I'll never forget when I won 1kk duel.
I'll never forget when I won a duel for gif usertitle against Ishi, that was close as hell.
I'll never forget when my very first clan became official. :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Well, the peak of my enjoyment was when I started working on RIFT comic.
I had a nice thread where all people from Toribash (even guys from staff) were coming to discuss in which way the comic will go, and what else I will add to story, and everyone wanted to be in it, part of it.
Posting new pages and having discussion with people was true happiness. :]

Than forum database was deleted and forum reverted. People lost interest, many left TB, I started to slack... Death. :[
The prominent members of fl0w.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
What was the first clan you lead to official kris?

Hunters. It's still alive even after all this time...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

i will never forget how i got in the "Deadly Seven" clan (a wushu based clan) when i simply just wonderd to wushu8 ( i was really suckish at wushu then ) and i have met ongbash he saw my potential and look at me now \o/

i will never forget how fun was it to be in HUNG with you guys.
i will never forget that day will mentioned where we seeked the name for our new clan \o/
and i will never forget how fun was it to hang out in wushu8 server (in our blooming times) \o/
Imaparrot~!
I'll never forget that my custom belt got banned
I'll never forget the first time i reached 1kk
I'll never forget how i got my hector relax
I'll never forget how i beat most of the good replay makers
I'll never forget how many players i've decapped
-----
I'll never forget that my custom belt got banned
I'll never forget the first time i reached 1kk
I'll never forget how i got my hector relax
I'll never forget how i beat most of the good replay makers
I'll never forget how many players i've decapped
Last edited by Thanatos; Jun 14, 2013 at 05:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
plox i didnt see that it posted so i accidently posted it twice
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]