Toribash
Alrighty then BquadZ my friend....time for some (shitty) CnC.

Heart of a Warrior:
I'm not a fan of this replay. It is spiny i must say, but it is quite slow.
The first kick was OK. It could have been aimed better. I think with a little bit of tweaking you could get double pecs boom. The skeet is alright.Fine and dandy.

Going to War:
Man, you sure do like spinning. xD
However, this time you made it look nice. It's fast, smooth and efficient. I like it.
The first kick was meh, but hey, it did the job. The kick that dismembered ukes chest was kinda twitchy, but again it's not a big deal.
Decap was....interesting....as well as the skeet.
Overall, i liked this replay. It reminded me of some spiny shit i did a while ago.
If you could check out some of my shit i'd appreciate it.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
thanks for the cmc gram ;)
Ive found an absolute LOVE for tricking
im not that good but, eh, flips and stuff
Attached Files
Tricking - Walruses.rpl (293.8 KB, 11 views)
Hi again.

I am not going to go into detail like I did last time mainly due to the fact that I do not trick and trying to cnc something I do not fully understand seems strange.

You had some good ideas but I feel like you could have executed it a bit better. Certain landings were really strange. You had some good spins but a lot looked a bit stiff and awkward to me. Its an alright start to tricking.

On a side note it looks like you have improved since I last posted on your thread. Nice work. Keep on improving
Well its been a while since i made anything. been really lazy. but i finally took the effort to make some pretty good replays the last one, its um, its something
Attached Files
M - Blub.rpl (281.1 KB, 7 views)
Blood of an Irish Man.rpl (156.9 KB, 6 views)
M - Hot Diggity Dog.rpl (251.1 KB, 7 views)
M - Handicap my Ass!.rpl (307.7 KB, 7 views)
i tried out some parkour today. much easier seeing of how i know how to do half the stuff in the replay in real life
Attached Files
Really nice fluid replays except for skeet decap. The sudden movement of the chest did not please me.
No such thing as too bad.