Toribash
Originally Posted by GamingPro928 View Post
can we war luck

we will start the wars and events after the whole clan update is done.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey I'd like to join your clan, i have not been in any other clans in the 4 months I've been playing. i am currently a 2nd Dan and my favorite mmod is wushu/mushu and i want good players to learn from and have good fights
Last edited by Samdolf5; Feb 8, 2016 at 11:02 PM.
Do we have the clan name strap texture yet
if we do thats awesome
heres an example that i found on google of what i mean
-----
Last edited by GamingPro928; Feb 10, 2016 at 11:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Fill out the Application exactly like the example provided and leave the post at the Clan Thread.

IMPORTANT

The Team runs the Clan by working together and avoid abuse of power to make the Clan a better place.
Required to have a basic knowledge of how to navigate and use the Forum. (create posts, attach pictures and files, etc.)
Required to be able to readily contact via the Skype Team-Chat and regularly active in-game and on the Forum.
Work together to solve problems by voting to kick and demote Members. (for serious reasons not just because someone is having a bad day)
Master/Leader is required to post about each kicks/demotes on Clan Thread. (after it was discussed in Team)

Applications OPEN for:
Cleaner
Recruiter
W/E Manager

Application Form

Application for: *Team Rank

Username:

Belt:

Clan Join date:

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):

Skype User: Yes/No

Toribash Forum skills (1-10):

Reason you want to join our Clan TEAM:

Have you read the Team Rank Informations:

Notes / Feedback: *optional

Last edited by JackAzzClan; Jun 26, 2016 at 02:47 PM.