Ranking
i got banned this is my alt hi shook

anyways, do you plan on finishing the comic with the smiley face guy OR IS IT FINISHED AND I DONT KNOW
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)

memes

you got me unbanned so I drew you a shitty meme

+

I'm starting using photoshop and I'm scared, its hard as shit to get used to
Last edited by Veoo; May 31, 2016 at 09:52 PM.
just do like i do and stick with free alternatives such as Gimp and Krita

:U

Also I LIKE IT but please put it in spoiler tags because images are huge and it's just common courtesy. I have no idea what meme it is, but anything involving silly faces can't be all that bad. :v

Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
i got banned this is my alt hi shook

anyways, do you plan on finishing the comic with the smiley face guy OR IS IT FINISHED AND I DONT KNOW

hi chugg

oh yeah that

It's actually very nearly finished, but i'm not quite sure how to finish it properly. It'd be a shame to let it die though, because quite frankly, i think it's funny as hell myself, plus it's a great example of the kind of humour and storytelling that i like. :v (yes fuck you i'm laughing at my own jokes i don't care)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Also I LIKE IT but please put it in spoiler tags because images are huge and it's just common courtesy. I have no idea what meme it is, but anything involving silly faces can't be all that bad. :v

Ty

I made it up

Shook Meme™, 2016, May 31, ©Veoo.
i am entirely okay with that

also i didn't expect to be spending a sizable portion of my night drawing frills on a lizard but GUESS WHAT?

SKREEEEEEEEEEE

i did

I'm really out of practice. :v
Shook is my only legend friend (probably one sided :v) He is also my Senpai when it comes to art.

Edit:

Did this

doop

Last edited by WeooWeoo; Jun 2, 2016 at 08:56 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
So I just finished this thing for art class. You were supposed to make an album cover based off the theme of Anti Violence. I got an A on it but I'd like to hear your opinion seeing as you're a cool fartist etc.

NOODLES

|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Well okay but note that i'm not very good at deciphering implied meanings, i'm just some dude who likes drawing goofy faces. :v

First thought: McNoodles? Looks a lot like THE M in the background, though i sense that that's intentional. The noodles kind of look more like amorphous goop than a bunch of noodles; remember that noodles are (usually) long and unbroken strands, so the lines should be long and flowing. What i'd do is to first make a few main lumps of noodles and then bullshit my way through with some lines that more or less follow the outlines of the lumps. Also remember that if things are stuck into the noodles, the lines would go around these things (unless it's like a super sharp thing that just punches a hole clean through instead of shoving the noodles aside). Small detail, i know, but small details make up the whole. :v

Besides a few things that could be solved with practice (i.e. keeping the stripes on the bowl mostly parallel), there is just one more thing that bugs me: Them shadows m8. While it's not impossible to have two (relatively faint) shadows by means of having two light sources, please smooth that out. Again, small detail, but keeping them in mind can really pay off!

Technical stuff besides, i could actually see this being an album cover; it's sufficiently artsy and cryptic. :v
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
the faces are cash

i smell a collab

B[

I'd be okay with that, provided that peoples expectations from me are sufficiently low. :v

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Shook is my only legend friend (probably one sided :v) He is also my Senpai when it comes to art.

Edit:

Did this

doop

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i approve

Also nah it's not one sided, you're a pretty cool dude. :v
Thanks man. This was pretty much my first ever digital art thing so I'm happy to see your advice. I'll keep this in mind next time I draw noodles and shadows I guess.

Oh, and the M is actually both an M and an A which are the first letters for my name and my friends.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen