Toribash
Toribash isn't supported yet. Cris is asking for us to refer it to Jact.com as we sign up. He is hoping that it might be supported if alot of people refer it.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
HUZZAH!
Yes, but you can still earn bux hoping you can use them one day...
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
It only supports US zipcodes, meaning europeans can't get their rewards shipped

Well, shit.

Guess I'm not registering then.
Never compromise.
Wouldn't Nabi have to pay to be a part of this service?
:D
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
That "No international memberships :3" part made me cringe and twitch in despair and rage. I'd very much love to be a member, due to me being an avid PC gamer, but i can't because i live in Denmark. :C
Once again, i must repeat:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
lol, i entered the drawing for a wii DDDD
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by shook View Post
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
That "No international memberships :3" part made me cringe and twitch in despair and rage. I'd very much love to be a member, due to me being an avid PC gamer, but i can't because i live in Denmark. :C
Once again, i must repeat:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

You could always have someone in the US receive your prizes and send them to you
no way in hell am I signing up for this shit. its obviously spyware/viruses. you also have to play a shitload of games to be able to get anything. Its even really picky about afks. if a slow song in audiosurf can trip the afk sensor, what else will? finishing your turn in toribash? sniping/camping in an fps? they say they dont get anything out of it, but they would not be able to support their website if that was true. The only way for them to make any money is to mine data from your computer and sell it. also, I installed it for lulz and it tripped avg and clamwin and ad-aware. so yea, uninstalled, files deleted, and registry cleaned.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Bump with success!

Jact/Eamonn now supports Toribash :3
http://www.jact.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23232#23232

btw: YOU DONT NEED AN INVITE CODE BUT ASK ME AND I'LL DO IT

Btw 2: Ok Technically, You do but not from a friend, Click Here To request a code.

Btw 3: War's just paranoid
Last edited by ChrisDom; Jul 9, 2009 at 06:00 PM.