Ranking
First of all. Give me a reason why would i kick Razor? A man who is there longer than this clan exists?
Secondly.
Don't tell me we have great squad.
We lost all conctact with Balik.
No matter how good nino is in making spars, tricks, and parkours, no matter how much Ghostur kicks ass on judo.
Until your "great squad" can't beat Kotminiser 5/10 fights, they aren't even close to Clan League.
And as far as I know, you wouldn't beat Kot 2/10. Ghostur and nino can't too.
So, we have grzegi and Kot and Condings. Maybe Kot could do something, but it would be a solo success not an achievement of Clan.

Also, if u are angry, calm down, you don't want to piss me off.
Last edited by Extrice; Jan 25, 2016 at 08:24 PM.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
We have players for like 3-4 mods in the list from clan league
Condings striking mods(he is fucking beast)
Ghostur judofrac maybe but idk
Me,grzegi,Extrice,Balik aikido,abd
Idk if boxshu is in the list but if yes we have Nino
So yea rest is inactive or just have skill level white belt
-----
Oh and about Razor he was in Eagle. TFR is just new Eagle so yea he is too loyal and active for kick ;-;
Last edited by Kotminiser; Jan 25, 2016 at 08:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i'm agree with kotminiser, we can train to have a chance, nothing ventured, nothing gained, i think the clan need objectif like that to strengthen connections between members. whatever if we loose
-----------------------------------------
and razor is my babe don't tuch him
Last edited by ninosanz; Jan 25, 2016 at 09:54 PM.
waht about me do i suck that badly ;-; i coujl do something ;-;(if you want reasons and things i do just ask )
You don't suck. It's just us discussing how good should we be. But anyway, if u want to participate, I'll fight too.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Extrice, I'm not trying to lead the clan at all, it was just a suggestion and razor should be kicked because I have never seen him ingame.
Can you guys please do a hangout today? We have to discuss some certain things.
And about winning 5/10 matches against kot, Did kot even repaired his network?
Want to discuss? We can discuss on Skype, as Kot can participate too. No problem at all.

Also, as was said. Razor won't be kicked even if he calls Kot a whore. I guess this topic is closed.
Last edited by Extrice; Jan 26, 2016 at 09:17 AM.
Ok, Open skype Extrice .
-----
I am gonna be on Tb for one hour, Extrice can you enterv it too please?
Or kotminiser
Last edited by Ihab7; Jan 26, 2016 at 10:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't have time at the moment. Send me your arguments and I'll answer later, or if you want to talk you meed to Wait to around 8 PM (its 10 Am here now).