Toribash
Original Post
Where did you get your username?
I always find it interesting to see where people get there usernames from. So now I ask you. Where did you get yours?
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Let me tell you my story. As a youngling, I still played RPG games. And my favorite color was blue. I made my character blue ( every part of him, even his beard). As I still am a young boy (10 years old), I still like the color blue and I name almost all of my accounts in games I play Imveryblue. In some other games my name is Ghettiboy. If you want, I would tell you my other story on how I got that name.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Mine is derived from a character on Unreal Tournament named Xan, added Z to it because thats what my name starts with.
My older brother told me it because my name was Marco in real life. He called me MarcoDMan. That was my most recent username besides Estimax.

Now with Estimax I got it because I like Math. xD Well not really but that was the first thing that popped in my mind so I was like. What do I do when the number is just like 32,798,458. I estimate! So things lead on to another and voila! Estimax.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.

Was another thread like this. Don't remember when or where.
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 31, 2012 at 02:46 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I'm just really emo and I like to cut myself very much and one day I died.
wow that
sucked
gorman -> IRL nickname
invalidgorman -> I use this when gorman is "invalid"
pointy -> IRL nickname from senpai at school
pointygorman -> self explanatory
pointyfrog -> RS username because pointy was taken, by my alt.
CoolD00D -> most obnoxious/naive name I could think of
xXxSM0K3WE3D4LYF3xXx -> CoD username to fit in with the other 12yr olds
ImmortalCow -> when siku was banned he posted a picture of a cow so I made this account to use this avy
Wes (My name) M (the first letter of my last name) Rocks (cause I rock).