Toribash
I was also born in 2001, but I am able to listen to music from a generation of which I was not born in without being an entitled fuck, stating that today's generation of music sucks. Regardless, I believe the G-Funk Era of music is the best era. This is the 90's to early 2000's.
Arguably, it could be said that the G-Funk era is still going on, but in a much different style. But, the 90's and early 2001 (around the time Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, and Warren G were making G-Funk) were definitely the height of G-Funk
Last edited by Valterain1; Sep 6, 2015 at 04:55 AM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
2014-2015 are the worst. I would say 80's-90's

i was born on 2002 but i somehow like oldtimey music
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Yall listening to mainstream shit. If you look deeper 2006-2013 was beast

im getting hate for this but whatever
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Soundbombing II, Things fall apart, 2001, Aquemini, Blackstar, 400 Degreez, MMLP, Slim Shady LP, when the smoke clears, The Unseen, Black on Both Sides, Blackout, and Ghetty Green all released in 1998-2000. I'll go with those years.
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
2014-2015 are the worst.

I'd say its easy to feel this way just because we really haven't had much time to search around releases from this recently yet, I'm sure in 5 years or so everyone will have a few albums from now they like.

It feels really weird trying to answer this question for me, I feel like there's a pretty consistant amount of albums I enjoy for every year in the 10s so far, and similar going back to probably early 90s stuff.
oh yeah
ranging from about 2004-2007
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here