Ranking
Its quite tricky to be a rly good runner you have to know when and what to relax and hold joints

arms are usefull for keeping balance but u can choose not to move them (but just like mocu said they do have a weight)

Chest will certenly screw you'r run it would make u fall on side and you will have no choice but to do a jump or something like that

in my opinion if ur weight is too heavy and its not possible to regain you'r balance then I suggest you do a roll,its rly easy you just have to contract both of ur knees and make yourself look like a ball and then poof extend them but dont fully do that after you kick the ground
arms are important in rolling too, if you need more information on how to roll then just ask ;)
Last edited by birno; Nov 24, 2014 at 09:58 PM.
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
Its quite tricky to be a rly good runner you have to know when and what to relax and hold joints

arms are usefull for keeping balance but u can choose not to move them (but just like mocu said they do have a weight)

Chest will certenly screw you'r run it would make u fall on side and you will have no choice but to do a jump or something like that

in my opinion if ur weight is too heavy and its not possible to regain you'r balance then I suggest you do a roll,its rly easy you just have to contract both of ur knees and make yourself look like a ball and then poof extend them but dont fully do that after you kick the ground
arms are important in rolling too, if you need more information on how to roll then just ask ;)

Most of that is true but the chest part, if you don't know how to run properly that will probably be what happens, but if you do know how to run that would make your run more stylish, running is like an art which is really fun to master, you should take your time on learning that there could be a certain technique you use soon and with that you could probably teach other people, but Remember to stay confident and try the best, we all know you'll be able to master it eventually.
:)
yeah I bet anyone even the new born babies can do that

Im sure someday you'll be equal with some pro sparrers
I never forget.
Ecchi, in an other idea, find and watch poop sparring (an evolution clan member), when he started sparring he was bad just because he wasn't usued to that, he was still trying to do tk, wushu or abd style moves, then he is now really good and fluid. Let time to the time, training, training, training ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Ecchi, in an other idea, find and watch poop sparring (an evolution clan member), when he started sparring he was bad just because he wasn't usued to that, he was still trying to do tk, wushu or abd style moves, then he is now really good and fluid. Let time to the time, training, training, training ;)

Yeah yeah, training is how to get better and yes, i used to be really bad at sparring, i used to be called HP34, but i got a name change, i sparred u in the passed i was really bad and you told me the truth but because u told me, i took it in the wrong way and thought u were making fun of me, so i banned you from the server and i never saw u since, but yeah mocucha is right, to get better at stuff you just have to train you might start of bad but you'll get better as time progresses, most tips don't work but i think you should take tips from these people that have actually posted most of them are correct like mine and mocucha.

And mocucha, just so you have an easier time remembering me i always called myself the monkey and did unfluid handstands and put my legs around your head, if you don't remember me i understand you must have fought many people since then, it has been almost a year or so, i was 2nd dan back then.
I never tried to being cocky or something like that and make you feel as a shit. But yeah, i think if you want to become good at something you need a honest feedback on it ;)

I am glad to see you never gave up and still there.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
I never tried to being cocky or something like that and make you feel as a shit. But yeah, i think if you want to become good at something you need a honest feedback on it ;)

I am glad to see you never gave up and still there.

Yeah, it was kinda hard to handle it at first to get the fluid momentum, but i got better every little while and became quite good, But i don't think i'm as good as you, but there will always be faster learners, so don't feel down if people beat u at getting better, it's happened a lot, it's probably happened to mocucha too, i'm sure you'll learn how to spar soon really good.

and mocucha do you remember me?, also me and you should spar some time.
also i forgot to mention Birno was quite correct too.