Toribash

Just me...Playing series and stuff...Y'know...Usual stuff.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
And iiiii helped

lol

Mai Twitch

I clearly carried the whole game while Jeff slacked off. I'll try that mouse traker as ashe adc and see what I get.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Przero one cookie to you.

Anywho- I'm pumped for Braum tomorrow.
I won't be getting him but I'll be playing Kog'maw Braum botlane when I can afford Koggy, for now I'll stick to Ashe for the slows
Bought Braum as soon as he came out. First game 3-4-19 and I'm going for the second game right now.

That passive is too strong.
He can definitely jungle by merit of his passive alone, and he can probably gank pretty well with passive, stand behind me, and q, let alone when he gets r.

He's going to be hit in utility or numbers eventually.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
If anyone is interested in making a ranked team, please contact me:

We will have plenty of players on the team so you can play. I'll probably be shotcalling, but it's democratic etc. We will be goofy, we may run fun team comps etc, and just do our best. Mostly bronze/silver players whatever.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I would like to apply with jungle hecarim please I cannot guarantee victory but I can guarantee not getting caught. Seriously though you know me and how bad I an if I pass then please invite a brother
Last edited by AzureMage; May 13, 2014 at 03:00 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
It's no fun when everyone is serious. Before somebody took the name when it went inactive, I played 5s with a group of people where it was only yordles. It was something like Bandle City Represent. Anyways, it was pretty funny because our top and support didn't like playing teemo and rumble, or only lulu, so we had running gags like Blitz is really a mecha piloted by a yordle and Darius is just 3 yordles standing on each other's shoulders. We came up with some weird ass conspiracies to justify playing non-yordles.

Either way, I'd be down for it assuming it's NA, though my window for play is limited. Rampaging Minion is the name, and I will fill any role, but expect less common choices. Love me some mid veig, top rango, jangle cow, and support xer, and I'm a terrible adc don't make me do it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games