Ranking
Original Post
I want to quit Toribash
Please ban me or say me how I can delete my account, because I play a tourney and I don't have my TCs and I yelled, so I don't played that game of a long time, and when I returned on that site, I see:

LvP Loser achievement awarded
You just got the LvP Loser achievement awarded

You gave it your best, but your best just isn\'t good enough. Now you\'re just a bright pink smear on the toasted white bread of harsh reality. And to think you got beaten up by a group of green thumbs

To check all your achievements click here

So i'm disappointed of that. ._.
I personally don't think you should quit. I mean everyone has bad days. (Some worse, and more often than others). But just tying to help out.
yeah...you shouldn't quit because someone has a terrible day...like me, i join 7 tourney and only win the prize 1 time
If you plan on quitting, get the hell out. Don't beg for attention by making a thread, you're just making yourself look worse. You don't need your account banned to 'quit', just stop logging on it.
Hoss.
I think the real question is are you? STOP LOGGING IN IF U DONT WANNA PLAY.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
And now you're gonna rage quit just because you can't win tourneys and you get a bad achievement? Seriously, nobody's gonna poop on you just because you got the LvP achievement. Get over it, shit happens. I've participated in at least 20 tourneys and I won like, once.
(Insert some form of an animation or a slightly wise and/or satyrical statement here)
...you're quitting because you got an event achievement where you happened to be on the losing side? that's ridiculous

we're not going to ban your account, if you really want to quit over something so mundane, just stop logging into it

also, this thread has nothing to do with discussion