with me.
Thanks.
Attached Files
~W-Swift.rpl (348.8 KB, 44 views)
~V-Speed.rpl (299.7 KB, 58 views)
~V-Death.rpl (415.6 KB, 40 views)
i am the best in toribash
You're like the second Largekilla. o_e

Wesmrocks: Please keep posts constructive.
Last edited by Lane; Jun 4, 2013 at 09:36 AM.
Originally Posted by Rajere View Post
Nope, no CnC from me.

Then don't comment on the thread you dummy.
And what you said is wrong, too.

AAaanyway, the opener was odd, not bad, but not really to my liking.
The first twist kick was really nice, it's a shame you lost all your momentum
by doing it. double knee dm kick was okay, but the crotchboom kick was ehh.
it would have been better had you looked like you actually kicked rather than
just sat on it. I do know you kicked though. The decap looked oddly normal,
it just seems like a humanely realistic movement, rather than a karate 360 kick to the chops.
I like it. sucks that you ghosted though. there's this really odd twitch movement in your arm when you set it down for the pose. don't
really like it.

0/11 please learn how to reduce the amount of matchframes so I can view your replays more easily.
Also I'm talking about your Swift replay or whatever
wow that
sucked
Thanks for the Cnc I,ll try to improve on the twitchy ness and make it so it doesn't ghost so much, I,ll also try to make it so you can tell what is going on, thanks for the comment nearly :3
You're going to go places, I can tell. That style of yours is really something, way different from what I have seen so far. And the way you pull off those double knee dms, impressive. A little bit more polishing and your replays will be amazing.
Thannks spry, i'm really trying to improve on the smoothness in my replays. I hope I get better at replay making in the future.
Speed

Opener was stiff and nothing special to watch.
The gainer you did looked pretty awkward, you had your pec too extended and your knee extended very early.
It looked overall rushed and not really well thought.

Love the little touch changing uke's direction and all the hits flowed well.
Great landing after the decap. Transition to the kick was fine but the way you sorta got pushed back by kicking looked weird, I'm sure there's some way you could keep your balance there and pose immediatly.

Overall nice replay but it seems that you take the easy way out instead of spending time with it.
'u'
Thanks for the comment ZeTo, I do find the easy way out because I usaully have problems with dming uke.