Ranking
Original Post
Lagging!!!
Toribash laggs REALY MUCH! it's not my pc that isn't good enough cuz i can run World of Warcraft without any lagging. I don't know what "FPS" is but it's around 7-8, but when i watch a replay it's 12. plz help!!!!
Re: Lagging!!!
Well my computer gets 40 FPS which is slow considering the 500 FPS it gets on other games. Scan your computer for spyware + viruses they slow everything down quite a bit.
Originally Posted by Jam0864
Well my computer gets 40 FPS which is slow considering the 500 FPS it gets on other games. Scan your computer for spyware + viruses they slow everything down quite a bit.

I think it is limited to 60 FPS (Frames per Second) or something like that, I run it at 50-60 FPS usually.
Also, this version may lag worst because it has Anti-aliasing if your graphic card supports it.
So if it does, it may slower your FPS depending on your computer specs.

I think there's a way to, but I don't know how(I never needed to), take Anti-aliasing off.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
Did it just start happening with 2.5? If not, try scanning for Viruses, malicious softwar, etc. They can have a serious effect on the quality of your computer.
Once again, it is most likely the new anti-aliasing new to 2.5. I can't remember what you have to do, so you'll have to search around.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.