Toribash
Hi , I'm veyy I'm 13 years old and i live in england, I'm a cool guy to be around i like to chill and make random jokes to try and cheer you up if your down.
I want to join tint
because i am a good replay maker and im an artist too i'm into pixel art, sketching and toribash texturing also when it comes to making replays such as realism like free running and tricking or dancing im good.
I won't be able to show any of my things being my laptop is broken and i am on a laggy desktop but i will get it fixed by christmas day and i will show my art,replays etc..i'm a sparrer also, i love it to bits I always want to spar and i'm quite good at it to!
I will contribute tc and items to the clan or members who need something, as you can see I have been playing for about 15 days and i'm an yellow belt but i don't think you should ristrict me because of this.
I'm Veyy and this is my app for Tint.

my repost of my application
Hi.

I'm here to apply for Tint.I will talk about myself, first of all.My name is Pedro, I'm 18 years old, currently living in Portugal.Gmt +0.Currently studying in University, taking Electrical and Computer Engineering, 1st year.

I try to come to the forums every day, making 3 years since I registered next April.Currently 8th Dan Black, trying at least to reach 10th Dan Black.I've been inactive some of time during this 2 years and a half.

Got a invite from Zinx by pm some months ago and yesterday got a invite from Kristis ingame.I'm not just applying because I got the invites.I'm also applying because this sounds like a friendly clan with responsible and respected members.

I've been in Flawless for some months,when Dodekus was still the leader.

Got 1 infraction in each year.

Not really good at replay making. I prefer to play in multiplayer then spend time making replays.Got some basic art skills.I can make signatures,drawings,banners but nothing really special.I can work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and have a few skills in Premiere.I like to hang around the market and make some profit.Also, not very related to Toribash but I know how to program in VB, C and some HTML.

Thanks for reading.
tiniuclx:

Looks like general clan opinion is apathy. Which is more leading to a no imo.
I just don't think that you're 'Tint Material' so yeah, sorry but you're re-jected.

Feel free to apply any time later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veyy:
Apathy here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser69: I guess it would be just stupid to say no since I was the one which invited you.
Yes.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.