Ranking
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
It's a new home console.

It probably looks like a handheld because of the controller, but that's merely a streaming device with a touch-screen on. None of the graphics are rendered in it. It's rendered from the home console, the wii u, to the controller and displayed on the 6,2" screen.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Oh, thats the controller? Looks too big and bulky to me.

Although i could see it being half-decent.
Note - You only use one of the touchscreen controllers, the rest are normal. Just they haven't released anything showing the others.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
This is all too complicated, it would be better if they all were the same controller, and they werent so huge.
Well it's Nintendo, they know what they're doing.

Look at the Wii, everyone was all "motion control? That'll suck" then a few years down the line the others gained motion controls.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Yeah but people haven`t really made solid games with motion control, mostly gimmics.

You don`t motion control for a game to be fun/good.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Note - You only use one of the touchscreen controllers, the rest are normal.

They haven't decided on that yet. Miyamoto and Iwata said they were making the console with one in mind, but they're looking into having more controllers on one system, Reggie said something about being able to use two. Se we can all just speculate on what we can use and can't.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Personally I couldn't see myself holding such a bulky controller. Doesn't look at all comfy. But who knows. Looks like it will be a good console anyway.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
^ people bitchin cause they never held an ipad...

i'm pretty surprised we didnt have touchscreens before motion controls... would have figured that touchscreens are a rung lower in controller evolution than motion control.
Graphics are a plus, but how's the game-play?
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants