Ranking
From earliest to latest:

1) I'm told when I was only one year old, my cousin pushed me into the deep end of a public pool. Apparently I sunk to the bottom and my dad only noticed a little bit later and pulled me out. Not sure how exactly I survived that.

2) When I was 12 I was playing around with an old computer (whilst it was still plugged in). I flicked something and the whole thing went BOOM! and exploded right in my face. I went deaf for about 20 minutes and got a couple of scratches and burns.

3) I was at a playground with my cousin also at 12 years old in the, uh, "shifty" part of a town when a bunch of gang members saw us and started chasing after us. We ran as hard as we could, and eventually jumped through someone's yard to get back to my Aunty's house.

4) When I was 14 I was walking to the train station in town and was waiting to cross a road. I looked both ways, and then stepped out just as I heard a "Hey! Look out!" from behind me... A SUV whizzed past and narrowly missed me by possibly a couple of centimetres.

And there haven't been any since that I recall.
So this one time, I got in the car and didn't put my seat bealt on.
Livin' on the edge baby
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Half year ago I got hit by a car and I was asleep for over a week. A nice crack at back of my head, tho it's fine now. I don't remember anything of that, only that I walked outside the bar with bunch of my friends and someone said something to me, then bam I am in hospital thinking what the fuck just happen.
Was running and jumping from roof to roof (found this place near my house were all the roofs are less that 3 meters distance) I'd been doing this for over 4 months and someday I twisted my ankle jumping the roofs, but that wasn't the down part, I twisted my ankle when I was about to jump, I fell but with luck I grabbed on a window of the other roof and then lowered myself down. I hadn't noticed yet that I had broken a wrist and 2 fingers plus my ankle was twisted. If I hadnt grabbed on, I'd probably not be here.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Aug 20, 2011 at 02:13 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I fell off a tree, 10 meters high. Concussion, but nothing more.
Could have been dead,
If the ambulance was 1 minute later, you know what would have happened then.
Slip on stair to second floor , luckily i grab it and jump
And Hit by a high speed Motorcycle on an angle when i was playing Ball
Last edited by Wyverneon; Aug 20, 2011 at 02:59 PM.
Please bring back Organiζations board
Umm......well this one time I umm........explosive......dragons......eating..... .I don't know I got nothing. 15 and not a single lethal thing. But something that WOULD of took my right eye. I was on a cruise with my parents, brother, and friend. Parents and everyone else had separate rooms. There were two beds, and two that came down from the ceiling. I was on the one that came down from the ceiling. We were all just messing around. And SOMEHOW (suspicious) I ended p diving from the top bed to the lower bed on the other side. And SOMEHOW my friends fist push me and changed my angle. My head hit the wall. Hard. It didn't really hurt, but I couldn't help but notice the very sharp and big corner of a painting frame about 1/4 inch from my right eye. ;p
Last edited by Noah; Aug 20, 2011 at 08:59 PM.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I almost drown when I was like 5. Somewone saved me. Then almost drown a second time because somewone was crawling on me and was trying to drown me. A third time I almost got cut from a knife. Not a butter knife. And a pencil in the eye almost because some idiot from my class threw it almost in my eye. Another time I was sledding down a snow hill when then snow was freezing up( A Huge hill). As I was sledding down it I fell over on the snow going speedy fast and then ice crystal snow Burned my face. My face was bleeding like crazy.
Last edited by zappers; Aug 20, 2011 at 06:54 PM.
The pig will kill you
Was surrounded by factory exhaust and I'm athsmatic,passed out and my whole left lung was filled with dust and smoke after the x-rays,until this day I have no idea who the person is who saved me.:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
My dad caught me masturbating.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all