ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
When you want to do something art related but have no imagination?
Lately my hobby and job as amateur graphics designer, I have lost my fantasy and imagination. I do feel to make something decent, but before i begin i lose all my interest to work on a project, or I have no idea what i am about to do.

Did this happened before?
yeah.. it happens to me always i start making something but u just have to look in ur imagination like combine all the ideas u have make it crazy,
start hearing music, first classic, strart drawing something that u relate to that music, then put rock, then draw what uu feel like with that, then the best: SKRILLEX! then draw something that u feel of that music.. Tada!! u have a masterpiece to ur mercy!

but really, it sometimes work, start looking for animes get ideas, eyes, hair, see homies sitcoms, get ideas... ears, hair beanies..
see memes get ideas: Face

hope u get ur creativity back
God is dead
when i listen to skrillex i cant hear anything except a ringing in my ears

then i get a migraine

ontopic: listen to the Ink Spots, they really have a way of inspiring people
pennis and also dicke and balls
when i listen to skrillex I wonder how people can listen to this shit and call it music

but what I do is I just begin doodling random lines and shapes in random directions.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
When i listen to shril-oh wait FUCK DUBSTEP

If nothing comes to mind just walk away and come back. Easy when your drawing our something like that.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Hop on to Wikipedia and start looking at different folklore. The myths and legends that I end up stumbling upon are enough to get my creative juices flowing.
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
draw something you like

then listen to a song you hate

then go back to the kitchen and make a sandwitch

at which time if you haven't got any idea then rinse and repeat. works for me when i cant think of anything to draw.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Happens quite often
after making textures for over 100 people, colour schemes, general concepts, styles of drawing have all been done befor.

/me strolls into deviantart
/me searches "concept art"
/me browses through pages
/me gets idea
/me searches more specifically
/me refines idea
/me starts making texture/logo
/me thinks its amazing, best thing ever
/me stops after basic sketch because he is out of ideas.
/me /me's

pretty practical
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-