Toribash
Karate 3rd Dan
jiu-jujitsu Advanced brown belt 2 months till exam for black
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
Well to me, its a dream. Its like chess times 55. When grappling, its like a different world.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Yes jiu-jitsu is quite awesome.
No striking, just twisting limbs.
One of the more lethal martial arts, especially in 1 on 1 combat.
Rather useless if you are facing 2 or 3 people at once though.

I did it for a few months, just gone on open mats days though. It' kind of a long drive from where i live, so i stopped. Maybe I'll start again in a bit.

I also was in my HS varsity wrestling team.
Sim sorry guys who do karate but i have to say this your fighting style is horrible it goes only in one direction but i can't really complain because i did karate until i was a orange belt same with judo and jujitsu....i've also studied tae kwon do and grappling so i'm and all round fitgher...i starting to learn the Isreali martial ar Krav Maga which use techiniques from all over the world...so yea but i would say im the most inexperienced one here since i've only studied each maritail for about two or three years.....eh
[Fr3styL]...and the last thing you'll hear when you breath your last will be the laughter of my soul.....[Fr3styL]
I do tae kwon do, currently 1st dan black belt, getting the test for my 2nd dan somewhere in June.
I don't take any class's in other martial arts, however I do watch my cousins and friends who take Brazilian jui-jitsu, boxing, etc. and have learned quite a great deal especially since I find the techniques that I personally find useful.
These threads always turn into a bunch of people lying in hopes that people will think they're cool. Oh well.

I boxed for a long time. Took Pa Kua when I was a kid.
Sahee does Krav Maga. Just thought I'd toss that in for him, seeing as he probably won't look here.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Capoeria: Dark Green Cord
Kickboxing: 2 years for fun without testing for any belt
Taek kwon Do: Blackbelt
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin