Toribash
Original Post
Tori-Santa 2017

Welcome, everyone, to Tori-Santa, a Christmas event hosted by the Event Squad!
It is the season of giving (and eating too much as I always find) and I know that there isn't a single one of you out there who would say they don't like receiving presents which is why this event is so enjoyable for everyone.

In this event, everyone participating will be given the name of another participant. The person's name that you receive is the name of the person that you will be playing Santa Clause for.

Sound good? Alright!
To participate in this event all you have to do is post in this thread between now and the 23rd of December. I'll put you on the nice list and then match you all together.

Once you are told who you are sending to, it is important not to tell them or anyone else that you are their Santa because it will ruin the surprise. Now all you have to do is plan what you will give them and wait until Christmas day (25/12). Once Christmas day comes around you will have 3 days to send your presents to the person that you have been given. Don't worry, someone out there got a PM, in the spirit of the season and hope that your Santa is just as generous.

One account per person.
Entry to this event closes on the 23rd of December.
Names will be sent between the 23rd and the 25th.
Gift sending starts on Christmas day or the 25th of December.
Failure to send the presents by the 29th of December will result in a week-long ban.
There is no minimum sending value but you must send something. Be generous with the spirit of the season!
You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout. I'm telling you why. Because you'll be ignored.

The nice list can be found just below in the case that you are fretting if your post went unnoticed for some reason.

Nice List

Well, that's it. Have fun and remember to thank your Santa afterward!
Remember, I'm probably checking my list twice.

Last edited by ymir; Dec 23, 2017 at 07:31 PM.
ナゲット
Christmas is a time for giving, not receiving. The hell is wrong with yall. I haven't gotten anything either and that's fine with me.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by basic View Post
shut up about your gifts

complains about people giving out chronos timers, tells people to shutup complaining about not getting anything.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Christmas is a time for giving, not receiving. The hell is wrong with yall. I haven't gotten anything either and that's fine with me.

im more upset about the fact people enter an event for free items then think they dont have to give out anything themselves

pretty scummy
It is obvious that if someone does not send, they will be banned. You're supposed to receive from MagicalSack in that case, as I have read. Always thought moderators took items from said person's inventory and sent those items for whatever reason, but MagicalSack makes more sense.

You enter this event with that possibility in mind, so you make the decision to either join or not, that simple. Getting a shit item from your santa is shitty, but it is what it is. Nothing anyone can do about it besides the sender.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
It is obvious that if someone does not send, they will be banned. You're supposed to receive from MagicalSack in that case, as I have read. Always thought moderators took items from said person's inventory and sent those items for whatever reason, but MagicalSack makes more sense.

You enter this event with that possibility in mind, so you make the decision to either join or not, that simple. Getting a shit item from your santa is shitty, but it is what it is. Nothing anyone can do about it besides the sender.

not getting anything makes me feel left out

stop trying to be the arbitrator just because you have 700k tc and dont care what you get
I got the luckiest I got a flame

Thank you to whoever gave that to me and Im to lazy to check <3
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify

True they'll get banned but a week long banned will not satisfy me
I haven't gotten an item from my secret santa D:
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.