Toribash
Originally Posted by Pa360uHuk View Post
Who author of great idea set pics in "code" teg?
Im bored on second pic.
U shoud use previev function for pics and all will be good)

Hmmph. Bad grammar annoys me.

Anyway: I'm author of the idea. If I'd put up preview images, I'd have to put up a 56k warning in the topic name, and I bet not even half of the community here knows that means "Slow internet users, be warned" and not "The lowest price here is 56k". And if you're bored after second pic, you're hard to entertain.
so why do you have the images in [code]? that doesn't make it any lighter or faster for 56k users, and its just annoying to scroll through ;s

[T]
#hi

Hmmph... The code tags won't make the images load faster, but it leaves the images to load at the end, therefore users can read the descriptions while waiting for the pictures to load. If not, the entire page would be slower to load.

Also- scrolling through it is an option. You can have the mouse cursor on the right side of the tags, and you'll scroll the complete page. Please, no more comments on the code tags!
but...

Its just really annoying and inefficient :(
bah, ill just leave this thread alone, gl and etc

[T]
#hi

Thank you. And I can't see how it is annoying. And it is efficient as there will be added several more examples.
Toxic Tribal Texture Set
ill give you 16k for that if u will change green into Acid
deal?
Ehm, change the color to acid? sure

Would you like me to change the ground texture to acid/black as well?
Last edited by iNawb; Jan 8, 2009 at 08:47 PM.
My Head Texture ShopMember of the Musicians Organization, The TB Audition Org and the TMJ
Won't take long,
as mentioned above, want me to change the ground texture aswell?
My Head Texture ShopMember of the Musicians Organization, The TB Audition Org and the TMJ