Toribash
Original Post
posts help
You know that a big number of posts is required to join a clan. So yeah I check ur discussions and all that things and in the result. I'm bored of that stuff, no I ain't gonna read. I don' care, I don't give a (**) Sorry, just being honest with you guys.

So what do I do then to bulk up?
Posts aren't actually a factor when applying to a clan.

If you don't post there's nothing we can do bout it, and they only way to increase your post count (which in itself is pointless) is to find places that do interest you.
Organisations for people with a common interest for example, and off topic for just a casual chat bout a specific topic of interest.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Posts aren't actually a factor when applying to a clan.

If you don't post there's nothing we can do bout it, and they only way to increase your post count (which in itself is pointless) is to find places that do interest you.
Organisations for people with a common interest for example, and off topic for just a casual chat bout a specific topic of interest.

Non of that crap you guys are interested in - no I don't care about it. Even if I cared, I wouldn't discuss it on Toribash, if there is other, bigger, smarter places.

And off-topic ain't giving posts, is it giving?

Can I buy posts like IQ somewhere?
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
And off-topic ain't giving posts, is it giving?

Can I buy posts like QI somewhere?

Yes, off - topic gives you posts.

No, you can't buy posts.
You are not allowed to require a certain number of posts from users to enter your clan.

It is punishable for a clan's members to even mention post count in their recruitment. Don't bother with post count anymore because clans no longer require that and if a clan still tells you to increase your post count to join them, you can report them.

As for increasing post count, just keep in mind to only post when you are interested. Stop caring so much about it and it will reach good amount in no time.
Sometimes, users are well respected for having a long community time and a short amount of posts.

As Akmal said, clans cannot put post counts in their requirements so you don't need to worry about that. Clans can, however, let an applicant's post count be one of the reasons why they reject/accept the applicant.