Ranking
Original Post
Account cleanup
Hello there, fellow toribashians.

I am going to perform a mass account cleanup today at 00:00 GMT+0.
This means that you might lose your account if you were not active enough with it.

The accounts that are going to be deleted are the ones that have been used less often than once a week.

I suggest you start clearing out your accounts right now, because with the cleanup, every item that is on that account will disappear.

Cheers,
SlipAnc

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Well, it's bad and good at once. For some reason I think that it's not actually that good idea. This could be like 3 weeks or so. Not only a week.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Guys I'm pretty inactive o_o

EDIT: OH FUCK YOU
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Hello there, fellow toribashians.

I am going to perform a mass account cleanup today at 00:00 GMT+0.
This means that you might lose your account if you were not active enough with it.

The accounts that are going to be deleted are the ones that have been used less often than once a week.

I suggest you start clearing out your accounts right now, because with the cleanup, every item that is on that account will disappear.

Cheers,
SlipAnc

Only a week, what's the point in that, make it a month.
Last edited by Alan; Apr 1, 2011 at 11:58 AM.
This is probably the worst idea that I've ever seen short of global republicanism. this will purge out clan banks, toribot (if it isn't excluded), and people who are on holidays. Seriosly. People need to think about things before they go:
[DURP] LETS FREE UP BANDWIDH BY TAKING PEOPLES MONEY FROM THEM IF THEY WERE ON HOLIDAYS OR SIMPLY BUSY [/DURP]
Last edited by coloo; Apr 1, 2011 at 12:02 PM.