ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Are people still required to make toribash accounts or is it their steam accounts that will be used? If so; what about name cross overs?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I can't wait untill it gets on steam, my friends may start playing and I also hope you don't change the game too much to integrate with steam "If your thinking of doing something like that"
I like to draw and stuff
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Are people still required to make toribash accounts or is it their steam accounts that will be used? If so; what about name cross overs?

They'll probably be required to make an account, of course, such as many of the other F2P games which exist on steam.

It's very likely all existing players won't really be affected at all.
Last edited by Facade; Feb 11, 2014 at 04:20 PM.
what am i doing here
That is a great step forward for Toribash and hampa in particular. I can't wait for more newcomers, we need more ppl
S | B | F
Originally Posted by Neko View Post

Toribash account names are going to stay, they're independent from Steam ones.
Congratz Hampa, Hope it goes up fast, really want to try it out on steam, PS must get Steam Trading Cards for it as well?
~The Age Of Gaming~
What happen when toribash got steam?
MY FRIENDS ARE SO MANY UNTIL I CANT COUNT IT :3