Toribash
Hellooooooooooo!!!!!!11!!!!!!

I'm back!!!

Thank you Mike for the invitation, you know that I love u baeh <3

So! My Pc is working again and this means... I'm active again, The worst player in wars :')

Nice to meet every people that I think is new.
Just blink [FanClub]
Ten toes challenge about some one that fooled me

You can play ten toes challenge instrumental on the background if you want to see how it fits on the beat

My number one Yeah that was You i treated You like a princess Yeah You was my princess why Did You Do this i feel kinda foolish look my number one rule is to stay loyal You was like a royal person see whith You i wanna be They say fly like a butterfly But Sting like a bee see You were a beautiful butterfly to me the most magnificent magnetic attractive girl for me you are the only one I see but after what you did I don't know how to feel so I will keep it Real I hope you Deal with the problems in life you were worth to die for even worth to cry for never treated you like a side hoe the only one you want to see is my bro for him your just a side show that is not my fight tho You gotta realise tho to me You Will never be a side show So keep me close in case You need me don't ever to talk about your emotions when You see me see Its easy let me just relief you from all the painful memories of the past get em of your chest because time flies by fast I am not the one you wanna test for loyalty
-----
Little rap i made not sure if good ten roes challenge So hope not a shit post XD
-----
lol sended the long one that one is bad
Last edited by SoftDubs; Apr 21, 2017 at 03:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump