Toribash
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
So hax suggested I put in an application, I played with him ingame already and he said I improve quickly and such. I recently became second dan black belt, my IQ is 145, my bank data is none of your damn business I'm poor anyway . I'm currently ranked under 1000 generally, my best and almost exclusive mods being wushu related. In wushu mods my rank is better, although I do sometimes dabble in random other mods, and do well. Currently I am in a "clan" with the most skilled member the same belt as me, and awaiting official clan status... needless to say, I am not confident it will work out considering I play more than the leader and will soon surpass him if I haven't already, and he is not the type to relinquish the title if that is even possible. My achievements? None yet. Only joined in april, so I am more or less a prodigy looking for the best way to become a legend. Without further ado, my chosen replays:

I’m much better than this now, but I thought it’d be fun to quote my original application. You’ve all played with me and know what I can do I’d like to get back into playing against challenging players and the new additions to RA are just that.

~ACCEPTED
Last edited by Daeldir; Jan 17, 2018 at 04:45 PM.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
I’m much better than this now, but I thought it’d be fun to quote my original application. You’ve all played with me and know what I can do I’d like to get back into playing against challenging players and the new additions to RA are just that.

+1
I really need to stop shit posting in clan application boards.
Last edited by Daeldir; Jan 17, 2018 at 04:43 PM.
Find me ingame and duel me
Only got proteins, glucose, mineral ions, hormone, carbon dioxide and blood cells in my blood. U were W R O N G
pls stop
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Ok stopping before I get all of my posts deleted
Last edited by Daeldir; Jan 24, 2018 at 01:03 AM.
Hi, my name is Dan, better not known as Deprived and i'm a lenshu guy that does lenshu things, including playing lenshu. Sometimes Wushu, if i'm drunk enough. I'm a 31 year old man with the mind of a guy in his twenties, I can dream. I've been playing for a long time, been in a lot of clans, met a lot of people, I get around rest assured.
I play mostly mods that aren't ABD, mainly Lenshu, TK, Rk-amma, Pendulum, you know? Classics. But I play ABD as well, i'm pretty good at the daycare mod, if you know what I mean. I play various games outside of TB, including sucking terribly at fortnite. I have various hobbies besides gaming, I like to surf, I play guitar for complete strangers at the park, mostly try to stick to playing for females because getting chased by angry men is not a very big priority of mine.
I chose RA because I put various clan names into a bucket, and filled it with whiskey, and RA was the only one to survive, might have been because that is the only one I bothered to laminate, or fate....Could've been fate. There will be a ton of 100% Smooth replays in attachments, and here are some of my shitty videos with my spars and weird tricking. But in a serious note, I'm a straight up kinda guy, I'm almost always respectful to those who show some decency back and especially active ingame and I'm on discord whenever I have the chance to check my phone => Deprived#9518. So I understand and respect your rules and regulations.

Videos

Hope you take this horrid application as a consideration, and I hope to get to know all of you soon.

(Hi Dael.)

~Cancelled: Joined eVo
Attached Files
Smooth.rpl (88.0 KB, 4 views)
Smooth2.rpl (63.3 KB, 3 views)
Smooth3.rpl (52.1 KB, 3 views)
Smooth4.rpl (116.3 KB, 4 views)
Smooth5.rpl (88.3 KB, 3 views)
Smooth7.rpl (35.5 KB, 3 views)
Smooth8.rpl (82.7 KB, 4 views)
Smooth10.rpl (58.0 KB, 3 views)
Smooth11.rpl (89.2 KB, 4 views)
Smooth12.rpl (89.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Daeldir; Mar 31, 2018 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Polishing, gotta make it look nice.
Amitabha
Fl0w