people playing: 103, servers online: 32, games played: 139,777,266 Top Player: Cicada3301

  Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic » Gaming Chat
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Feb 24, 2014   #14461
Bodhisattva
Elitist
 
Alzheimer Awareness Belt
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,087



Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
or you know, we can just agree that veigar is good in some comps and bad in/against some comps

Why are you trying to put an end to an interesting discussion / debate? I think that these sort of posts add a lot of value to the thread. It helps more than simply just stating "Dangit, I'm stuck in ______ division" and "hey check out this sweet game I had"
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2014   #14462
leyz
Toribash Legend
 
Wearin Yo Mommas Belt
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,061
Clan: [T]



Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
or you know, we can just agree that veigar is good in some comps and bad in/against some comps

he's not that team comp reliant, he only relies on lanes being able to hold their own without early pressure from mid because there's going to be none.
leyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2014   #14463
souldevilj
Chatterbox
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,583



Yes, simply put Veigar is a late game champ.
It's not that they're saying Veigar isn't viable or anything- if his early game goes good then great. Extra boost for stomping the late game, but his early game isn't the best and that's when you should capitalize on his early game the most.

In the same way you shit on a Nasus at the start and keep it up, so he doesn't get farm and you can end the game without an invincible godlike dog just 1v5'ing your team. Same thing kinda applies to Veigar, except I feel that he brings more to the team in the early and mid game phases with his his AoE stun alone, but due to the range it is hard to use without getting yourself caught in an unfavorable position :'P
souldevilj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2014   #14464
EJM
Prefers to be called "ijem"
 
9th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,486



Not to interrupt the discussion or anything, but everyone please thank leilak for setting up the best penta for me.

Spiders

Carry on.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

EJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2014   #14465
leilak
Ainsley
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,958
Clan: [T]



BASED
A
S
E
D
leilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2014   #14466
leyz
Toribash Legend
 
Wearin Yo Mommas Belt
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,061
Clan: [T]



Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yes, simply put Veigar is a late game champ.
It's not that they're saying Veigar isn't viable or anything- if his early game goes good then great. Extra boost for stomping the late game, but his early game isn't the best and that's when you should capitalize on his early game the most.

In the same way you shit on a Nasus at the start and keep it up, so he doesn't get farm and you can end the game without an invincible godlike dog just 1v5'ing your team. Same thing kinda applies to Veigar, except I feel that he brings more to the team in the early and mid game phases with his his AoE stun alone, but due to the range it is hard to use without getting yourself caught in an unfavorable position :'P

no i said veigar is a relatively weak champion mid to late game in terms of teamfighting unless your q stacks reached ridiculous amounts, which is basicly same with nasus right now, mid and late game unless you reached over 600 stacks by something like 25-30 minutes you're not that relevant because you're very easy to kite.

still, in soloq it's all very different and if veigar was picked just a little more often(i still think he has a decent pick rate in normals and ranked for a champion that is not picked competitively at all) i'd honestly ban him from time to time just like i do with nasus if i have bans left over

mobility overall just makes you a lot more comfortable, it's also generally more fun to play mobile champions because it allows you yourself to kite things around instead of getting kited
-----
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
BASED
A
S
E
D

fucking toribash forum wont let me make a based flower..
fuck this shit

Last edited by leyz; Feb 24, 2014 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
leyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2014   #14467
Przero
ub3r
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,389



Originally Posted by leyz View Post
which is basicly same with nasus right now, mid and late game unless you reached over 600 stacks by something like 25-30 minutes you're not that relevant because you're very easy to kite.

not even bro

lolwhat



lets just say, 370 stacks, middle of their whole team in a 3v5, no fucks given, kite me now.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Przero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2014   #14468
Foxy
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 11,445
Clan: Midnight



Anyone here a big fan of dominion? I've moved over from being in love with 5v5 and now I'm really into dominion 5v5. It's almost as if theres no strategy either... No lanes an such... Just a free-for-all. Howling Abyss is a great way to practice team fights btw.
Foxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2014   #14469
leyz
Toribash Legend
 
Wearin Yo Mommas Belt
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,061
Clan: [T]



lets just pretend i never answered to you, sry, u win, ur right..

Last edited by leyz; Feb 25, 2014 at 01:03 AM.. Reason: i cant fucking write sentences for shit
leyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2014   #14470
Przero
ub3r
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,389



Originally Posted by leyz View Post
if you expected me to give you an answer, then i honestly dont fucking understand what your point is, i guess i should go something like "o i heard sotd ie malphite and full armpen xin are also very viable, i've went legendary using those builds in my normal games with friends against people of lower silver divisions several times, completely agreed with your opinion!".

if you didn't, i guess i'm sorry lol..

i was just proving to you that you dont even need 600 stacks by 25-30 mins because no, you get a tri and mercs and they cant really stop you, bt and ie provide more raw damage, and spirit just says screw you i ulted now i q now i'm full again. in fact, i was actually behidn riven early game because of a lvl 2 elise gank and super ham riven.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Przero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:23 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game