ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post
Yea, we should get our ingame war activity back too.

Retweet!
On topic of things hard to find, I might be pretty inactive in game for the next 2 weeks since I'll be having lots of exams.
But my forum activity won't change that much.
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post
On topic of things hard to find, I might be pretty inactive in game for the next 2 weeks since I'll be having lots of exams.
But my forum activity won't change that much.

ohhh okay bro, thanks for telling us and good luck !! =)
-----
ALSO, WELCOME SILVETI!!
Ohhh we have a new member, welcome man :3

Also the 05 of february I'll go out for like 2 weeks too, having a trip to the north of my country :o
[MM]
Mi cuerpo es tuyo mew
Accepting your offer as an ally, Blur. Hopefully we can benefit each other in the future.

Hope you don't mind if I steal your log format. Great way to keep track of clan history.
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Accepting your offer as an ally, Blur. Hopefully we can benefit each other in the future.

Hope you don't mind if I steal your log format. Great way to keep track of clan history.

Coff Coff mine coff coff xDDDD
I'm a bit obsesive when it comes to post large amounts of information. (U can copy it) =)
And also yee, i'll add you as an ally

PD: @Silveti: where are u from? I can't see the country code in your profile idk why
Last edited by Martin; Jan 23, 2018 at 04:33 AM.
Welcome Silveti, always good to get new members in the clan

Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post

Alright, I’ll re-create the Allies bit of the clan thread when I get back home and add you, and haha you can copy the log format if you’d like
Gonna be trying extra hard to pick up new members and get the Discord alive in these coming weeks